• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ml5fss1qA01rjf3ito1_500.jpg

Kwixotik

Can someone explain to me what the fuck happened to my arm? There's a mosquito bite above all of the red dots. I was hanging out in the middle of nowhere at a campfire last night, came home, went to sleep, and woke up with this. The dots are pretty dark in person, but I had to put light directly on my arm for my camera to focus and get the picture.

AcridMeat

Banned
I haven't had a crush or anything like it in forever. I think that part of me is dead. Oh well.

Working on the ultimate shoegaze playlist. It's really good but I wanna keep digging deeper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N00lNH_eHYI
Speaking of shoegaze did you listen to My Bloody Valentine's new album? I only just listened to it today, was pretty good!

I went to a park today, it rained on me a few times along the way. I had the intention of reading but ended up just listening to the bombcast I was listening to along the way. I ended up on a swing at some point. It must have been a while because I actually started to feel sick, then a little girl asked to use the swing. Not 20 seconds later she's running around another part of this playground, screw kids man.

This was supposed to be a jtwo-esque post and all I came up with is sitting on a swing, oh well.

That's a good song btw Snuggler

Kwixotik

It looks like burst blood vessels or something. They aren't raised at all. Iunno how that would happen though. My first thought was maybe I was scratching the shit out of my arm in my sleep, but there's no tearing on my skin or anything.

I can't decide if this is doctor-worthy or not

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
you guys ever stop yourselves from postin drunk threads?

its like, even after i know its a drunk thread

i still wanna post it

coldvein

Banned
i find girls posing in front of mirrors with their iPhones unattractive. yeah she's got a bangin bod but she's also an attention whoring narcissist.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i find girls posing in front of mirrors with their iPhones unattractive. yeah she's got a bangin bod but she's also an attention whoring narcissist.

She won the lottery of life and now she's sharing it with the world. I see no problem.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Some random girl added me on Facebook a while back. She is from a school near the one I went to, and I asked her if she knew me. She said no so I was like well nice to meet you.

I wonder if she wants the d

speaking of chicks sometimes I feel like even the ones that are below my standards won't give me the time of day. that's fucked up man how can I not be alpha enough for a HB5.

kehs

Banned
Fuck, I accidently bought tickets to an imax movie with 3d and I'm wearing glasses regular ....what a tard.

E:the movie isn't 3d....dude a
Up front is new.

Just as I typed my post worker came in to explain.

mantidor

GUYS

I have to work tomorrow, is really important for me to wake up early and I'm here finishing my bottle of wine.

so this chick now invited me to her birthday on saturday

im all like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIa9okSy6X8

She looks like a guy.
Don't pay attention to me I have no idea about girls.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck happened to my arm? There's a mosquito bite above all of the red dots. I was hanging out in the middle of nowhere at a campfire last night, came home, went to sleep, and woke up with this. The dots are pretty dark in person, but I had to put light directly on my arm for my camera to focus and get the picture.

Back home we used to say that was a spider pissing on you, I'm not sure if it's accurate or not, but for sure that bite wasn't from a mosquito. The more you scratch the more it will spread.

You'll survive.

Kwixotik

Back home we used to say that was a spider pissing on you, I'm not sure if it's accurate or not, but for sure that bite wasn't from a mosquito. The more you scratch the more it will spread.

You'll survive.

Yeah, I looked online and some sites said some bugs have coagulants they release when they bite you and it can cause that. It's a lot more faded than it was yesterday, so I'm not worried about it. Was pretty weird though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom