• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kinda want to watch to see the trainwreck (stopped at season 4 I think)... but that would involve time.

All shows suck if they stretch it out too long. Gotta keep up with new shit for characters to do.
Agree, I think this is why I seem to prefer cable/bbc stuff vs standard broadcast tv. less eps total.

Also, is jack bauer's daughter the dumbest person on the planet? I'm only now done with season 1 of 24 but holy fucking christ what is the point of her character other than some daughter in need of rescue shit. jesus.

kehs

Banned
I swear, I was the biggest fan of season 1.

I don't even watch the show anymore. I can't stand the direction things are going in.

I love the first two seasons. I had some unrelated emotional connections to 3/4, but I can't stop watching this shitty show. It's like....just hilarious to watch.

stylefox: no, this show just dropped the ball entirely. It's like they just stopped caring.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I love the first two seasons. I had some unrelated emotional connections to 3/4, but I can't stop watching this shitty show. It's like....just hilarious to watch.

stylefox: no, this show just dropped the ball entirely. It's like they just stopped caring.
I can't take any more of this fucking "am I human or am I a monster" stuff with him.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, sitting back down in my pillow fort to continue DayZ. Just got a ton of snacks.

Gvaz

Banned
gonna watch breaking bad's new ep, went for drinks with friends, having a lager after playing a horrible cards against humanity game against (literal) mentally retarded people who didn't know the word "machete"

Bread

Banned
gonna watch breaking bad's new ep, went for drinks with friends, having a lager after playing a horrible cards against humanity game against (literal) mentally retarded people who didn't know the word "machete"
lol jesus

ive had to explain a bunch of words to my friends, but never anything like machete :lol

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
The new one? I am in love with it. Lots of emotion, something I'd not really gotten from them before.

That said I think Rarities & B-Sides is my favorite of theirs. Super underrated album.

Yah the new one, such good shit. Friend played the album while we were smokin the other week, just looked it up again the other day. Picked it up with Dredd on blu ray today at best buy.

Bagerk

Goddamnit I smashed my finger with a hammer instead of hitting the chisel I should have hit and fractured it. Lucky it isn't my fingering finger.

what fingerbang technique do you guys use. do you go with the spiderman?

131307_fist.jpg

Bagerk

Fingerbanging is a punishment. You just keep jabbing at the bit that makes them squirt but you avoid the clitoris. Leaves them feeling like they really need to pee and also guilty that they let someone put their hand inside them.

Fuck, usually when you injure yourself and then you drink the pain of the injury goes away. This keeps getting worse. Either the fingering gods are angry at me or I shattered my entire finger.

Time for a new facebook timeline pic...

Xfel90e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom