• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I know this sounds shitty but I think it's fucking pathetic how little people enjoy the simplicity of life. Just fucking be happy, and if you're not have the balls to do something about.

Marda

Neo Member
Got a full time job today after 1 month unemployment... Yes! but, I'm dating a woman with a child...but she likes pokemon and loves games in general, plus she's cute as hell, life is good man, and I'm gonna be a daddy to a little girl, dang...

You're all good people, man, and I hope you're all doing okay, because, I was lonely was, but now I have it all, and I'm happy, so you'll be happy, everyone of you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I know this sounds shitty but I think it's fucking pathetic how little people enjoy the simplicity of life. Just fucking be happy, and if you're not have the balls to do something about.
I feel you but sometimes shit just sucks. Positive thinking can only get you so far.

AcridMeat

Banned
Got a full time job today after 1 month unemployment... Yes! but, I'm dating a woman with a child...but she likes pokemon and loves games in general, plus she's cute as hell, life is good man, and I'm gonna be a daddy to a little girl, dang...

You're all good people, man, and I hope you're all doing okay, because, I was lonely was, but now I have it all, and I'm happy, so you'll be happy, everyone of you.
I'm happy you're happy, but I'm not sure that makes me happy in general.

coldvein

Banned
I'm always happy, Dan. Happy I'm not you.

if you were here in front of me right now id knock your little happy face out until it wasnt conscious, manuel. and the next morning ask you why you werent happy about the simple things. sigh.

like "hey, at least you didn't die!"

or "you got away with being a cunt on the internet!"

etc

be happy kid.

Riggs

Banned
if you were here in front of me right now id knock your little happy face out until it wasnt conscious, manuel. and the next morning ask you why you werent happy about the simple things. sigh.

etc

be happy kid.

Well that escalated fuckin quickly

Love you cold, love you manny. What happened to this place? We all used to be drunk bro's that had fun. Now it's a war. A civil war. Only god can judge us.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been playing mtbfreeride .043 and it's crazy when ur drunk

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wish a had stamp of a QR code my iMessage address so I could go around stampin qts boyfriends cheeks so when the qt takes a photo of her bf my number pops up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
7mZCZxH.jpg

For when there's nothing left to lose.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Someone is happy^^

etc

be happy kid.
Lol I'm a cunt irl too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom