• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

Oh hey it's Friday night, I guess I'm gonna go buy some beer and snacks

-go outside, mom took my car to go to a concert
-get in the other car, low fuel, can't afford gas so I guess no beer and snacks
-locked myself out of my house
-finally get back in, decide to go for some sparkling water and grape juice
-after I pull that stuff out of the fridge, a delicately balanced pizza box full of delicious pizza falls just right to release all of the pizza onto my fucking floor

I hate everything, 0/10, worst Friday night

Oh hey it's Friday night, I guess I'm gonna go buy some beer and snacks

-go outside, mom took my car to go to a concert
-get in the other car, low fuel, can't afford gas so I guess no beer and snacks
-locked myself out of my house
-finally get back in, decide to go for some sparkling water and grape juice
-after I pull that stuff out of the fridge, a delicately balanced pizza box full of delicious pizza falls just right to release all of the pizza onto my fucking floor

I hate everything, 0/10, worst Friday night

amazing!

Pizza on the floor. I clutched my heart when I read that. My worst pizza accident is getting really drunk at a nearby bar, getting in a dumb argument with a friend, walking back home pissy, stumbling into a domino's and buying a medium something, and promptly falling into a bush outside the place, dropping all of my pizza on the dirt. Pretty sure I went home and cried into my pillow.

kehs

Banned
I'm gonna go read that 60 year old dudes's website about suicide. I read some time earlier and started to tear up.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I was going to post about how my friday was sucking.

But then I saw Kwixotik's pizza tragedy, and now I feel kind of silly.

nicotine and alcohol what a perfect combination.

This is a problem for me. I chain smoke while drinking, feellssss sooo goooddd.

One time I smoked 10 cigs in one night. 6 of mine, 4 bummed.

kehs

Banned
I was going to post about how my friday was sucking.

But then I saw Kwixotik's pizza tragedy, and now I feel kind of silly.

This is a problem for me. I chain smoke while drinking, feellssss sooo goooddd.

One time I smoked 10 cigs in one night. 6 of mine, 4 bummed.

I'm two down in like ten minutes.

I only rarely smoke when I drink, like once every couple years, but my god I turn into a furnace that can only run on nicotine when I do. I sucked down about half a pack of cloves* the last time I did it.

*pls no laughing I love cloves

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I'm two down in like ten minutes.

Sounds like me. I'll usually go out for one, but end up smoking more. I only have two left right now though. We'll see if I jones so bad that I walk 5 minutes to the CVS and pay $2 more than I do usually for a pack.

I usually do.

I only rarely smoke when I drink, like once every couple years, but my god I turn into a furnace that can only run on nicotine when I do. I sucked down about half a pack of cloves* the last time I did it.

*pls no laughing I love cloves

Bro.

I love cloves.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm at a fairly high level of drunkeness. Got away from the crowd for a moment. My end game is to bow out gracefully and not lose my phone.

kehs

Banned
Bayside? Haven't been there in ages.

Other side of the venecian. I was over there last sunday getting fucking ripped at sharkeys.

you guys gotta get on tc i need some drunk people to talk to

Sounds like me. I'll usually go out for one, but end up smoking more. I only have two left right now though. We'll see if I jones so bad that I walk 5 minutes to the CVS and pay $2 more than I do usually for a pack.

I usually do.

I like to smoke when drinking, but I told myself I'd never buy a pack of cigarettes. I bought a pack a few years ago cause I was hanging with this girl who destroyed me. Then I bought another pack about a month ago. I still have it, cigs so stale it's like checkmate, but fuck it, I'm gonna finish these and then I wont buy another pack.

I hope

OG Loc

Dog I had some Kraken earlier with my gf and we are feeling very wavy. Push came to shove and i end up giving her this dick. But lemme throe a curveballbecause I wore her out and she saying she sore and shit. Now she not trying to let me bust this nut. My dick harder than a scripts spelling bee for a dyslexic kid and she in here not een trying to let me put it against her butt while she sleeping.

Kaladin

I'm buzzed off Guinness and some craft stouts earlier in the night....it's been a goooooood Friday night. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Dog I had some Kraken earlier with my gf and we are feeling very wavy. Push came to shove and i end up giving her this dick. But lemme throe a curveballbecause I wore her out and she saying she sore and shit. Now she not trying to let me bust this nut. My dick harder than a scripts spelling bee for a dyslexic kid and she in here not een trying to let me put it against her butt while she sleeping.
god tier post

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys should play gone home because it'll make you go oh man wow

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm smoking a strain of pot called kings bread and its made me feel fat and bloated all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom