• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hopefully he's just avoiding this thread because we're bad influences. Looks like he hasn't been on in like 12 days. :(

FairyD

It's 12:37 and I've been at the bar since 11. Today is a good day. Breakfast is automatically better when you have it with scotch.

ZeroRay

:/

Myabe Minus is at a rehab center or something.

Oh, and that's the most human picture of Evilore I've ever seen. Good job Kent.

kehs

Banned
Yeah, hope minus is doing ok, as much as he was drinking, he probably needs to be in rehab/under doctors supervision to quit.

Minus_Me

Ah thanks for the kind words guys. I am sober and my gf has joined me. We spent some time together up north cause we needed to get away and detox. She officially moved in on Wednesday and so has my sister since my parents have fucked off to Europe for the foreseeable future. I've been swamped at everything, and finally starting to feel normal again. Its good to be back :) everyone!

Minus_Me

As a plus, not drinking has really made me cut down on cigarettes. Stopped smoking inside and the place smells so much nicer already.

Minus_Me

So I went and see the penthouse in my building out of curiosity. Holy Moly. 3.2 million. 4000 Sq. Damn some people are balling.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Picked up some hipster blue ribbon today. For $6/6-pack this shit isn't bad at all.

Can only get semi-drunk though, have to go to a funeral or something tomorrow morning (it's someone I've never met in my life before and I'm doing it as a favor for someone else)

kehs

Banned
I thought the tabasco would give away my sarcasm. I just wanted a cheap shitty beer. Guinness by me costs almost 16 for a 12 pk. Oh god I could go for a guinness right now.

Fuck, I was hoping it might be partially true, cause then I could not be broke anymore.

kehs

Banned
no lie....i think we might have seen the same thing, cause I just saw one of those too recently

I'm gonna pretend it was the riggs post that reminded you of that and not elo's.

I hope elo doesn't mind me calling him elo. I'll stop is elo wants me to stop calling him elo, elo time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom