• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
mac, can you help me get my android working on my air

i was trying to move some stuff over and like nothing worked

Bagerk

Try:

chug tabasco

drop a shot of herseys syrup into a solo cup of shit beer

chug

y7UObeC.jpg

Alrighty, chugging the tobasco, next step...

Bagerk

Was supposed to spend the day in the office working on my 100 lot subdivision development application but my team was playing just down the road to win the minor premiership...

rE84vpX.jpg

So I spent my day drinking in the sun.

Bagerk

Ahhhh Australia v New Zealand in the rugby. The greatest rivalry that most of the world misses out on. I expect us to get smashed though.

If you are drunk and bored, as you should be in this thread, I suggest you find a stream.

Mr.Fresh

Drunk GAF Im drunk as hell after the worst night ever. Well I'm gettin drunk. It's 6:37 am and I gotta work in 12 hours and haven't slept yet.

Riggs

Banned
Dog I had some Kraken earlier with my gf and we are feeling very wavy. Push came to shove and i end up giving her this dick. But lemme throe a curveballbecause I wore her out and she saying she sore and shit. Now she not trying to let me bust this nut. My dick harder than a scripts spelling bee for a dyslexic kid and she in here not een trying to let me put it against her butt while she sleeping.

O dog wouldn't play these games.

kehs

Banned
does anyone else listen to a song, they absolutely love, non stop? Like, on constant repeat, just learning every drum, every chord, every word of the lyris.

I can't stop doing this.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I almost brawled the father of the bride. If she didn't break it up it would have been epic as fuck. We were fireside too. He was angry drunk but I was just into it for kicks.

So I think I'm having a kid today. Damn.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I almost brawled the father of the bride. If she didn't break it up it would have been epic as fuck. We were fireside too. He was angry drunk but I was just into it for kicks.

Shoulda bro, Nothing more awesome than a drunken fight

EloquentM

aka Mannny

It's already been 9 months? Well fuck

kehs

Banned

Holy shit snuggs is awesome.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dog I had some Kraken earlier with my gf and we are feeling very wavy. Push came to shove and i end up giving her this dick. But lemme throe a curveballbecause I wore her out and she saying she sore and shit. Now she not trying to let me bust this nut. My dick harder than a scripts spelling bee for a dyslexic kid and she in here not een trying to let me put it against her butt while she sleeping.
How did I miss this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom