• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
I almost made it three days without drinking, I think that's progress. The longest I went without drinking was two days for like months.

kehs

Banned
Shitty movie.

Stuck between a dude who laughed way too hard at people getting runover and a twelve year old who asked what those four balls on a stick were (anal beads).

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
20130815_220119.jpg

Me and evilore drunk in the streets of scotland!

kehs

Banned
draw a bunch of pictures by hand and scan them in and upload them around the clock

damn where the fuck is riggs?

Bagerk

I was working out in Penrith yesterday along a fairly busy road. Once I had done most of my work I was walking along the road taking site photos which I guess could look weird to people, some bearded man walking along taking photos of footpaths. Anyway, I'm taking one up the length of the road and about 75m ahead there are 2 girls, probably around year 8 (13-14) walking towards me. I take a photo of the street. I keep walking along taking photos, minding my own business until I see in my peripheral vision the 2 girls come running out of some bushes and sprinting off down the road in the other direction. Now this isn't the first time I have fallen into the trap of looking like a pedo so I had a fairly good idea of what was going on. This time was different though as about 5 minutes later one of the police cars that had been doing constant laps of this area pulls up and 2 of the officers approach me sitting in my car. They had been given reports that a strange man had been taking photos of little girls and I fit the description. I explain that the photos are for work and they ask to have a look at them. So I'm scrolling through about 30 photos of the street, footpaths, traffic islands etc. Until I scroll a little too far and end up and this wonderful photo I posted on FB about 6 months ago...

o0OowGI.jpg

So one of the officers is like "whoah whoah go back to that one please sir" I go back to it, he laughs and says "nice. Have a good day" winks at me and they leave. And that's the story of how I looked like a creepy pedo.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was working out in Penrith yesterday along a fairly busy road. Once I had done most of my work I was walking along the road taking site photos which I guess could look weird to people, some bearded man walking along taking photos of footpaths. Anyway, I'm taking one up the length of the road and about 75m ahead there are 2 girls, probably around year 8 (13-14) walking towards me. I take a photo of the street. I keep walking along taking photos, minding my own business until I see in my peripheral vision the 2 girls come running out of some bushes and sprinting off down the road in the other direction. Now this isn't the first time I have fallen into the trap of looking like a pedo so I had a fairly good idea of what was going on. This time was different though as about 5 minutes later one of the police cars that had been doing constant laps of this area pulls up and 2 of the officers approach me sitting in my car. They had been given reports that a strange man had been taking photos of little girls and I fit the description. I explain that the photos are for work and they ask to have a look at them. So I'm scrolling through about 30 photos of the street, footpaths, traffic islands etc. Until I scroll a little too far and end up and this wonderful photo I posted on FB about 6 months ago...

o0OowGI.jpg

So one of the officers is like "whoah whoah go back to that one please sir" I go back to it, he laughs and says "nice. Have a good day" winks at me and they leave. And that's the story of how I looked like a creepy pedo.

qfnp

Went unexpectedly hard last night. Most people would feel like shit right now, but I'm feelin awesome. Goin even harder tonight. Shit gon be cray. I'm gonna puke everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom