• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Loc

Did your lady let you touch her and stuff. You know in the way we guys like to toucnh teh women
Man nope. Talked my way out of the pussy because we didn't agree on the best Cash Money song and because I always gotta be right according to her. I think she been getting that outside dick. That outside dick make them hoes sick.

Are you in a gang? Can I be in it?
You down for the bleed?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Aw man so I made tikka masala, which is sorta like my specialty. My specialty in that its one the dish I've dedicated myself to getting fucking amazing at cooking. So I'm at the store buyin stuff and the kinda cute/kinda ugly cashier girl whos perfectly symmetrical face but atypical features were hedging towards the cute side today was very impressed. She got all flustered and was like "wow you make your own masala sauce?" im drunk and listening to teengirl fantasy play a live set so I say "yeah im kinda practicing on the internet, etc" and she goes "i had to ring up the spices to make sure, i usually buy the premade box stuff but ive never made it from scratch, you have to bring your recipe by for me" i then go "oh i have my shopping list, but its all crossed off" and she goes "no, just bring by the recipe" and I'm like (to myself) "im so gonna do that and write my phone number on the back"

food was epic, I passed the fuck out after eating and didnt clean the kitchen up until just now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The last time I ate mcdonalds was like in 2009 after being up all night doing cocaine. I bought some new special angus burger and two orders of fries and then bought 3 tallboys and came home and watched pokemon on tv while wanting to die.
i can count the number of times ive done cocaine on my both hands and feet. seriously under twenty
cocaine

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The last time I ate mcdonalds was like in 2009 after being up all night doing cocaine. I bought some new special angus burger and two orders of fries and then bought 3 tallboys and came home and watched pokemon on tv while wanting to die.
i can count the number of times ive done cocaine on my both hands and feet. seriously under twenty
cocaine

I'v never had a proper session on cocaine, More like a random line here and there when i have been drunk.

But damn man i don't know how anyone can go a week without getting a mcdonalds. Granted i stay in scotland we really don't have much choice in fast food but shit bro macdee's hits the spot every single time.

Plane double cheese burger with the fries added to the burger - Check.
Chicken mayo - Check
Small cola - Check

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, well out here in fancytown we have a thing called in'n out thats basically like mcdonalds but super religoius and they let you watch the food be made in the drive through seriously they have giant windows in the drive through so you can see all the cooks scramble around. I probably eat it like once a week.

that small cola sounds so good right now. i LOOOOOVE soda. its like liquid candy

Kentpaul

Ah, well out here in fancytown we have a thing called in'n out thats basically like mcdonalds but super religoius and they let you watch the food be made in the drive through seriously they have giant windows in the drive through so you can see all the cooks scramble around. I probably eat it like once a week.

that small cola sounds so good right now. i LOOOOOVE soda. its like liquid candy

Eww i hate getting a glance of the sweaty teenagers who make my fast food, their not exactly master chef lookers. An in and out has opened in London so slowly but surly it should reach Scotland in the next decade. I'm hungry as shit right now.

Soda with fast food is great, Washing down all the liquid fat and salt from your mouth. Good times.
My weed dealer stays near the mcdonalds i will be going to, WIN/WIN/WIN

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I've got some fucking excellent weed right now. Its a strain called "kings bread" Its a super upper sativa that gives me a mean appetite when I smoke it. I love pot so much, kent. Sometimes you just smoke pot and look out the window and feel like youd never want to be any where else.

Really? I had no idea in/n out was opening internationally, youve gotta get the animal style fries. The basically just fry onions with mustard and then melt cheese all over your fries and then douse them in special sauce and top it in onions. and if you look at the cashier girl just right sometimes you get a squirt of hotsauce right in the center. and ask for peppers. they have single serving prepackaged peppercinis just to munch on.

Kentpaul

Dude I've got some fucking excellent weed right now. Its a strain called "kings bread" Its a super upper sativa that gives me a mean appetite when I smoke it. I love pot so much, kent. Sometimes you just smoke pot and look out the window and feel like youd never want to be any where else.

Really? I had no idea in/n out was opening internationally, youve gotta get the animal style fries. The basically just fry onions with mustard and then melt cheese all over your fries and then douse them in special sauce and top it in onions. and if you look at the cashier girl just right sometimes you get a squirt of hotsauce right in the center. and ask for peppers. they have single serving prepackaged peppercinis just to munch on.

images

It looks like someone's just trying to fake the brand name but its official. Yeah man once you get a really good weed source life turns fucking great, Just doing stuff around the house in bliss is the way forward. Drinking feels so shit.

But of course alcohol is boss for social events. I'm just past drinking in the house. Apart from yesterday i did have some strongbow in the house and was left feeling bored and empty once i finished it praying for weed.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Aw yeah, being bored and drunk is such a shitty feeling.
Yeah, I actually do not have my medical card but my best friend does so I'm kind of at his whim and just tag along when he goes to the pot store. Having a huge stash of pot makes everything in live so much more easy. I like to just keep an ounce in a jar and let it get used over the course of like a month. I could make an ounce last probably 3 months If I really wanted to. But my dude has been busy working lately. He works at the hospital drawing blood and last week they had a trauma patient who died on the table but the EMTs kept him alive for 45 minutes trying to jump start his body. Anyway CPR is SUPER tiring supposedly so my friend came in to do a draw and saw two guys trading off and offered to help... well they accepted his offer so he ended up doing CPR on a deadish guy while the guys spouse was crying and holding the guys hand. He said he could feel his ribs just cracking under the force. The guy ended up dying after like 40 minutes.

Man, he was super broken up about it. He said he was already considering a different career, which is crazy to me because hes spent like over a year trying to get this job. I know Acid08 is trying to get the same job too.

Kentpaul

Aw yeah, being bored and drunk is such a shitty feeling.
Yeah, I actually do not have my medical card but my best friend does so I'm kind of at his whim and just tag along when he goes to the pot store. Having a huge stash of pot makes everything in live so much more easy. I like to just keep an ounce in a jar and let it get used over the course of like a month. I could make an ounce last probably 3 months If I really wanted to. But my dude has been busy working lately. He works at the hospital drawing blood and last week they had a trauma patient who died on the table but the EMTs kept him alive for 45 minutes trying to jump start his body. Anyway CPR is SUPER tiring supposedly so my friend came in to do a draw and saw two guys trading off and offered to help... well they accepted his offer so he ended up doing CPR on a deadish guy while the guys spouse was crying and holding the guys hand. He said he could feel his ribs just cracking under the force. The guy ended up dying after like 40 minutes.

Man, he was super broken up about it. He said he was already considering a different career, which is crazy to me because hes spent like over a year trying to get this job. I know Acid08 is trying to get the same job too.

The worse thing is he smokes weed, so his high's will be wasted just going over all the horrible shit he see's at work :( Fuck that shit man new career ASAP

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Naw man the guy plays dark souls and hangs out with his daughter all the time. His highs are spent watching adventure time and eating off the same plate as a three year old.
his wife is hella fine too

Kentpaul

Naw man the guy plays dark souls and hangs out with his daughter all the time. His highs are spent watching adventure time and eating off the same plate as a three year old.
his wife is hella fine too

I have a hard time seeing a funeral car going past me with a box in the back :( Yo boy must be strong bro.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have a hard time seeing a funeral car going past me with a box in the back :( Yo boy must be strong bro.

Dude yeah hes an emotionless asshole.

So what time is it in scotland. Its 4am here. I fell asleep around 11 and slept for five hours but now I'm drnking a beer. Just smoked a cigarette and now I can feel my entire circulatory system struggling.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm issuing a press release regarding the announcement of my company's new game. Its untitled currently, but internal sources report its known as "hyper-bole" around the office. Much discussion revolves around whether or not to ad a an ornamentation to the E. Ok, now the screen is moving. I'm typing this listening Hotline Miami in the backround at the tutorial with the ambient fuckery and its waving the screen. hi hi. im gonna get eggs benedict. theres a fancy restaurant with a suchef called violas http://www.violapastryboutique.com/, im gonna try to call in. but suspect they wont do it, so im gonna walk to the liqour store with my klean kanteen with its special metal D ring cap that was 11 extra dollars and fill it with liqour and coffee and then im gonna ask for eggs benedict to go and come home and sit at the computer

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Chill sunday morn. Blazin and sharpening my machete. That shing shing sound is so satisfying. I found a overgrown hiking path and I'm gonna attack that shit today. It's by some cliffs too so maybe I'll tumble off into the river and die a true hero's death.

Yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster but I came out feeling at peace. It's nice.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
woot woot good mornin snuggs. You eatin corn pops or what

AcridMeat

Banned
Why did I do that I have to sit in a car for like 2 1/2 hours now fuck.

Snuggler you came out on top, that's important with those weird life moments. All we have is a WW2 dagger, nothing to really shing shing with.

Chill sunday morn. Blazin and sharpening my machete. That shing shing sound is so satisfying. I found a overgrown hiking path and I'm gonna attack that shit today. It's by some cliffs too so maybe I'll tumble off into the river and die a true hero's death.

Yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster but I came out feeling at peace. It's nice.
how is the baby

coldvein

Banned
saw the melvins last night. got drunk and smoked some weed for the first time in a while. good times. due to some miracle i now have two days off in a row, fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom