• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

Man, Zelda used to be the shit. OoT and Majora's Mask and Windwaker absorbed my life. Link to the Past was cool too. I can't get into post-TP Zelda though or the DS games. Wish I could. It just doesn't feel like the same game. Something's missing and it's not just nostalgia.

Also I kill a spider like every other day in my bedroom. I just spotted another one but it got away. First one to escape all summer. I'm a master spider killer.

Kwixotik

Same, I've been with the same girl for forever and it works well for me. I don't get why people chase girls and shit. Just put yourself out there by living an active and productive, yet fun life. You'll meet people on the way. One of them will probably be a girl you connect with.

Same, I've been with the same girl for forever and it works well for me. I don't get why people chase girls and shit. Just put yourself out there by living an active and productive, yet fun life. You'll meet people on the way. One of them will probably be a girl you connect with.
While I agree with you, I think it's easy to say that when you're on the opposite side of the fence. Sometimes you just try and force it, and the "chase" starts. It takes patience and that's one thing a lot of people, while capable, aren't willing to deal with.

next time I'm in seattle we can go wife hunting
We might need to go to Bellevue for that. Regardless, I'm in.

It's just nicer to have a companion sometimes.

But I agree.
My dream world is one where everyone is dead/gone (excluding my family, but them being in a different state) and I'm all alone in a city. At night. During December. In the snow. With Christmas lights that didn't get turned off.

Solitary bliss.

ZeroRay

Ric Flair says marriage is overrated. I don't know who to believe.

My dream world is one where everyone is dead/gone (excluding my family, but them being in a different state) and I'm all alone in a city. At night. During December. In the snow. With Christmas lights that didn't get turned off.

Solitary bliss.

I want to lay inside the trunk of a car flying across the world, driven by cyborgs.

Gf drunk. Talks about how she's gonna wreck the shit out of me in bed once we get home. We get home and she's passed the fuck out. I wanna punch the fucking wall right now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm reading about the making of jurassic park and am very very drunk. I feel bad about my life.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I recently masturabated to nothing but american apperal ads and it was pretty wild.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

THIS IS A STICK UP!

Jtwo pulls on a scream mask upon which a meticulously recreated likeness of a vivisection is somehow featured.

"Must be like a vinyl print from Kinko's," Snuggler whispers to Acridmeat.

"Nah man, its gotta be office depot, that place is a round table now." Acridmeat squeezes out from his clenched lips.

"I shouldnt have eaten that sassafrass wafer," he thought to himself as he imaged his life upon a Go-Ped. Acrid couuld feel the leather gloves creating a callous. Just another mark of a successful future he vaguely put together before he forgot about the fantasy.

"ALRIGHT YOU SONS OF BITCHES, I NEED SOME GODDAMN MONEY!!" Jtwo yelled.

Unconfident and unsure any of this is actually happening Jtwo starts to repeat the first three notes of the penny whistle backing track from the chart topping hit "my heart will go on" in his head as he wavers the g.....

Ok. Nope. I was gonna go further but then I started to worry about how it would look. Some one finish the drunk thread bank robbery film for me. I actually had meant to write myself a new okcupid profile since its been a few months since my last date from it, but I smoked a giant bowl and then started typing on gaf and thats what came out. I need money beacuse I want to buy a 200 dollar bag that nobody needs but its so fancy and nice and i havent got a new backpack since i was like 15. its an honest to god backpack and its amazing. ive been emailing witht he lady who makes them and shes hella boss yall. ok so anyway.............

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
In all honesty I should be an asset to the government or even the shadow government. Things I know. Things I've felt. I do my best to remain hidden but a few times a month I see two men in shortsleeve shirts with ties trying to sell me on their book. I say leave me a lone and they say I can leave you a prayer? A prayer is a curse. I can't leave my house without having someone curse me unwillingly behind my back. I pull out my computer and refresh my tweets but theyre still looking at me as I walk out of the way. They still see me. I indulge in pop music but theyre still there. Preying on me. Waiting for me to be weak. Waiting to recruit me. Its disgusting. The world is fucked.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You should message me if
I'm really interested in an interracial relationship. I think mostly due to wanting to experience a different culture. I want to hear from everyone of course, Though I do not believe in any religion, I am perfectly respectful to all practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom