• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey ladies. Are there any ladies out there? Anywhere? Where are the ladies at?

Salsa

iQsY6xUVd4B9d.jpg

qt

Minus_Me

I come home and there's a plate of brownies and a bottle of milk in a champagne bucket. The house is spotless and organized. Should have had this chick move in earlier.

Riggs

Banned
Damn hispanic hipsters are going to ruin the world!! (Saw your post in the OT lol)

Nice glad to hear models look better. I am hyped, even it seemed like I was taking a shit on the game in the OT. Some people are sensitive lol, kind of like snuggler.

Salsa

I got what you meant there, but I guess the wording took some people off guard

snuggler is a hard motherfucker

also I dont really know about the models, I just mean looking at both character creators/those screens I just posted. Shaders look better in the above one.

Riggs

Banned
Ya I was posting on mobile so it was basically quick as hell.

Snuggler is not hard, he is soft inside. But he puts on a hard shell, because he just wants to be loved. He is scared of being loved though, when we meet one day I will change this. In a non gay way.

Snuggler, we are here for you.

kehs

Banned
Today's is one of them days.

Those days you look at the moon and you wonder why it's there.

Wonder why it's still so barren and desolate in the dark starry sky.

will need to see gap to rate. dress appears to be slightly pilling in areas and likely a poor fabric blend, so we're already looking at a substantial score handicap.

Best thing about being drunk? Had a honest conversation with my sister before she leaves to college. It helps that I´m the only who openly accepts her bisexuality.

kehs

Banned
Sunrises are amazing, I just witnessed the most beautiful day reveal at the beach today.

I don't think I can live anymore, that was the peak.

kehs

Banned
Does anyone recognize the exact moment they became alcoholics?

Cause I have that shit pinpointed to a specific conversation. If I wanted to I could track down the exact date and time.

Minus_Me

This site can't handle big gaming news can it?

I realized I was an alcoholic when I was in NYC and got a girl friend of mine to act slutty to get us booze when we were 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom