• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
im about to go to a womens basketball game. the boredom may lead to heavy drinking. wish me luck.
Maybe there will be a nip slip or something.

Trying to enjoy the last days of summer myself. It's nice out but the sun is already goin down, get back here bitch.

I drink because for that brief moment in time I don't think about any bullshit.

All I saw today was a bunch of beefcake studs I'll never get to be and qt's that don't seem to want to be with me.

ZeroRay

Drinking feels good.

Though believe it or not, I only started drinking due to me wanting to try out those high quality beers everyone on the internet talks about. Natty Ice nearly put me on the sober shelf for good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I only smoke when I drink. Which is fairly often, but I can go days without one. I'll requit when I have a decent reason to, but for now I'll keep walkin that line.

I'm so anti-social sometimes. Nabbed the reclusive cubby seat at this bar.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wrong day. I only say this cuz Tuedays own around here. So many great drink deals but without the oppresive weekend crowd.

Minus_Me

Blue Hawaii
Flume
Washed Out
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Foxygen
Delorean
James Blake
Neutral Milk

All acts I would (almost) kill to see.

Wow clap your hands? Hadn't noticed on the list. Man that brings back some crazy University memories. Probably worth going for that alone.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If you miss out on Neutral Milk I will find you and make you feel bad about it. All the acts I listed are great but that's some once in a lifetime shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've seen Magnum twice. Granted I was old enough to be around when they toured.
Ah, that helps. I'm just jelly as someone who only has washed up garbage acts as the most notable shit to play in his close perimeter. Like Aaron Lewis or Foghat. It's that bad.

Love you Acrid. Come be my roommate.

Minus_Me

I'm pretty happy that Montreal has a very vibrant music scene. Hell I remember Arcade Fire before they were Arcade Fire playing Casa Del Popolo.

AcridMeat

Banned
I've seen Magnum twice. Granted I was old enough to be around when they toured.
As in...the Magnum? Like Natural Juices Magnum? Damn I'm jealous.
Love you Acrid. Come be my roommate.
Let me finish this scotch first and I'll head over.

I met up with an old professor today. We ended up talking a lot about old punk music, I found out that this professor actually saw GG Allen perform. hahahaha

Kwixotik

I wish my area had a music scene or was even a stop on tours. Living in Bumfuck, Nowhere means I have to drive 3 hours in any direction to find a music venue

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I just have a feeling it will work. I think I was so hung up on the hit girl in highschool segments that I wasn't able to enjoy it.

Now I am a bit more prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom