• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
about to hit kola cube shhhhhnaps. Hope i don't puke over my laptop and ruin the keyboard.

Could be another addition to my drunken regets

Kentpaul

This was what was on the menu last night for me though

7 beers
Bottle of Jose
Some weird green mixed drink surf vodka in it
Tall glass of sangria

I'm not desparate.

its only a shag man, its all down to how single you are and how much time you have. Its also down to if you prefer a good wank to shagging a basic dirty.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
its only a shag man, its all down to how single you are and how much time you have. Its also down to if you prefer a good wank to shagging a basic dirty.
True. But she's like trying too hard. I didn't even have sex with her last night and she's texting me back quickly, leading the conversation, and having over zealous interest. She's like that one girl from wedding crashes. The red head. Fuck I wish she was a red head.

Kentpaul

So...this is the new thread?

Shit.

Fuck it.

True. But she's like trying too hard. I didn't even have sex with her last night and she's texting me back quickly, leading the conversation, and having over zealous interest. She's like that one girl from wedding crashes. The red head. Fuck I wish she was a red head.

Keep her on drunken standby bruv, she might be better than a sock for drunken protein discharge

keep-calm-and-quench-the-thirst.png

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
If you noticed I didn't do it seriously until you got the last thread closed.

I did it for the good of the thread, In my other community thread we planned to put the topic in OT to gain more members, once the lore found out he locked it as a punishment and didnt unlock untill he realised our intentions were sincere.

If a red name had noticed us intentionally going over the post count, they probably would've punished us all, I did it for the greater good

I saved drunk GAF

I am not the hero Drunk thread needs

I am not the hero Drunk thread deserves

I am a not a hero, but i like this thread and want it not to be locked

coldvein

Banned
its not even that alone. its just ... i dont know. biggest facepalm of all time.

there have been some really silly and ridiculous posts in drunk thread over the years, many of them mine, but that last tashbroke post is just on another level. im embarrassed to be reading it. jesus man.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I actually cannot understand what's the big fucking deal

christ man, get over it

im like the meg of this thread, whats so hard to understand

Riggs

Banned
It's funny how everyone shits on Tashbrooke ...

When the biggest douche bag in here is Midnights. He just slides by, occasionally gets shit on and wipes it off.

Tash is good people. I got you bro.

Riggs

Banned
Midnights is different. Sure he's douchey but after a while it somehow becomes oddly appealing.

His avatar is pure shit. Change that, or at least go into the Avatar thread and have it made properly. Looks like a hella mess. Fucking Style Fox lol ....

You talk to Tash before btw? Dude is cool as hell, I know it's fun to shit on ppl this is what this thread is for. If we all were hanging out in real life no one would be saying shit lol. It would be all of us drinking, and me pouring Vodka all over Midnights head, dangling a lighter over his face just to be a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom