• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
He's hairy his facial hair is so thick now. Mine will never be that thick.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Compared to my beard it is.
My exgirlfriend used to call it my "proto-beard" but she also hesitated when I asked if she respected me so...

coldvein

Banned
i feel like my heart is inflamed

a bartender gave me and my buddy a free shot of whiskey and my buddy immediately went outside and puked, we could totally hear it, so he left right after that. i had to drink his drink a la macuser at pax 2012

i take one for the team, i always take one for the team

or two

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No, before that. The one I lived with. She was so so beautiful.

Acorn and I are also a weird story but I don't think we've got it together enough to truly be bf/gf I gave acorn smugglers mix last night along with ~200 3x5 notecards because I wrote everything I ever think on notecards if you think my gaf posts are "interesting" you should see my notecards, I wrote a whole thing about being sober for Kevin spacey and how I would never want to disappoint Kevin spacey. Acorn is also insanely beautiful and for no particular reason she's the only girl I've ever considered having a child with. I imagine a future where we give birth to a child with my eyes and her hair, a little girl with a pixie cut and a mix of our probs I tell her this all time and she accuses me of being serious. But serious, acorn has a literal perfect nose. Her nose, my god, I'd blow up a hospital for that nose.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The saddle, you mean. I need to build up my Peugeot. It's just been sitting for months.

how much does a bike like that cost

you guys are always talking about riding bikes makes me want to get into it

im kinda scared of riding with traffic tho

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bought my orange Peugeot frame for 65 bucks from a friend, but it needs about 200$ worth if parts to get touring. My green fixie is very fancy pants and was 700$ but it was on sale from 900 because it was the previous years model. Here in norther California we have a bike shop that specializes in vintage/used bikes and fixes them up so I'd say you could get a very lustworthy and handsome bike for ~350 but I'm not sure about where are. 350 is a good bet though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I tried to help this cute girl at work with the postage machine and totally fucked up her package. It got all jammed up. Idiot.

BrianJones get a mountain bike. Blazing through woodsy paths is amazing. Buy used or just steal one outside a bar or something. Bolt cutters will chop right through most locks.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Describe her, I want to meet a cute girl some day.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Very pretty face, long red hair. Body could be described as thick but in that special way where her lady parts are perfectly accentuated, I would love to knead her butt like dough.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone post photos of fond moments do we can feel humanely human together.
n2VLrop.jpg

Sxc8Pdh.jpg
ifLPfNV.jpg
IxG7Y43.jpg

I wanna see what my drunk friends look like.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So do I mention this thread at AA? I'm not going today, I'm not sober yet. You can just show up and not talk, right? Is there a fee?

Minus_Me

So do I mention this thread at AA? I'm not going today, I'm not sober yet. You can just show up and not talk, right? Is there a fee?

I haven't brought this thread up, ya usually there is no stigma if you aren't ready to share with the group, and nope all AA should be free.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Proceeding with my fuck plan. Goddamn I've been slutty this week. Ugh. Will write sad cry for help post when I get home.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, I drink a lot but I've never experienced that kind of thing. I don't get have withdrawal symptoms when I don't drink for multiple days. I need to step it up.

kehs

Banned
minus, they're not bad, it's just a shitty feeling waking up all sweaty and shit in the middle of the night. It's actually only been two nights though, so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom