• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep naked

9EDZJG9.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
anybody blotto?

Just weed and irn bru for me, Keeping booze for special occasions. Last time i drunk i used amphetamine for the hangover and ended up drinking again that day and felt shit for days after!

The time before that i got a 40 quid fine, the time before that i mixed benzo's with the booze and ended up getting 120 hours of community service!

Riggs

Banned
Lolll some guy on gaf wrote me this

Hey, hope you had a fun PAX. I was the chinese guy with te Jays cap. Didn't realize you were a GAF member until I asked someone at the 2nd meetup. I thought you were a +1 with someone there. Did you make it back okay after the unicorn. Thanks for drinking that jack because there was no coke in there, lol.

Good time meeting you and maybe I'll see you at PAX east.

Someone takin the piss out me! Nice job fucking with the Chinese guy, stupid drunk thread is racisttt

Hope you all got pinkeye ^_^

I am artistic, or autistic

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Minus if you ever need a guy for some bookkeeping hit me up. I'm not a afraid to fudge a few numbers if that's your thing. Moral ambiguity is the key to success.

Minus_Me

I declare everything. My father taught me its not worth trying to hide money. It kinda becomes hard to access. Plus I don't make enough to warrant it anyway. Good to know your around though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom