• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wanna throw up but if I throw up ill throw up my pills

Goin to some shit temp job wish me luck

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had a weird lucid dream last night and I'm pretty sure it involved a few of you guys. That's a first, must be this fucked up cold. I need better things to dream about.

I want to go out biking and swimming tonight but the temp just plummeted. I love fall but summer seemed like a blip. Better get my PC fixed so I can hole up play videogames for the next six months, fuck the cold.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I had a weird lucid dream last night and I'm pretty sure it involved a few of you guys. That's a first, must be this fucked up cold. I need better things to dream about.

I want to go out biking and swimming tonight but the temp just plummeted. I love fall but summer seemed like a blip. Better get my PC fixed so I can hole up play videogames for the next six months, fuck the cold.[

Who needs PC gaming when GTA V will be a console release at first ? I'm preparing by bputting a blue button/trigger/sticks set into my 360 pad to replace the dated buttons from amazon to pimp my 360 pad out. I might even jump into the idea of 3 red LED lights in the pad xbox button section.

Kentpaul

I'm just trying to pretend GTAV doesn't exist. Who knows when I'll be able to buy another PS3 or 360.

You get one for next to nothing from a pawn shop or something, Even buying one just to play the shit out of gta V and sell it, then of course double dip for the PC version when that comes.

I hope the modding is better this time round because in GTA IV i always got the taxi spawning glitch when ever i modded in a car..

Kentpaul

Focus life hate into weight lifting. Getting benefits from negative fuel is a success.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I had a dream of you last night snuggles. You were fucking some hooker in front of me. You were fucking a hooker on top of another hooker. It wasn't really a threesome, she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Minus_Me

I had a dream of you last night snuggles. You were fucking some hooker in front of me. You were fucking a hooker on top of another hooker. It wasn't really a threesome, she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is something I'd pay to see.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Dang, the roofie must have started to wear off early. Sorry about that, next time I'll throw in a couple extra.

Kentpaul

perhaps sometimes but not always.

True. To counter this get a haircut once every two weeks or so. That way you will always feel fly when you look in the mirror.

What works for me might not work for you so take my advice with a grain of salt.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine if all you could ever breath was boiled hot dog steam

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wow, yeah just got a text from my friend who just back from china. He brought me a copy. Damn, what a coincidence!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You notice all those cheap frozen yogurt places? That's where we launder the money through.

Don't cry for me when I'm gone. Remember my weird posts and shit psyche. Plz.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
cSzO47p.jpg
hi I'm like fifteen how old r u?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When I picture kurt vonnegut dying i picture the scene in unbreakable where samuel jackson falls down the stairs.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have a 1.5in by 4in moleskine pocket notebook with perforated pages that im using to wipe the wine from my lips. its true. never doubt my honesty. theyre like tiny napkins and im creating art with my lips outside of the bedroom which is more than most of you could say.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I decided to go out despite my sickness. Loaded up on cough meds bikin around, drinkin a bit, no way this ends well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jtwo did you confuse alcoholism thread with drunk thread in the Giant Bomb thread

alcoholics confuse everything because of a vitamin b definciency my doctor says maybe i should gtry to get into surfing to get to know the enigma that is my rich father. snuggler check my homepage and lounge around in boxer briefs and a cardigan proclaiming that the sadness of office stores that give couplons to kohls. go to staplers and buy an overpriced ssd for your gaming and then go to kohls and watch your girlfriend try on bras in the dressing room buy theyre all too small because she has perfect DD breasts but is slightly embarrassed by her innate overt sexuality so she dresses in big socks and flowy skirts to distract from the motion of her shapliness. drink 8 budweisers and go to the costume shop where she works and show her the things you say and do i is pretty and make her jelous so she tries on a sequen dress to fuck you but youre too drunk to get a boner and say you have to pee

alcoholics confuse everything because of a vitamin b definciency my doctor says maybe i should gtry to get into surfing to get to know the enigma that is my rich father. snuggler check my homepage and lounge around in boxer briefs and a cardigan proclaiming that the sadness of office stores that give couplons to kohls. go to staplers and buy an overpriced ssd for your gaming and then go to kohls and watch your girlfriend try on bras in the dressing room buy theyre all too small because she has perfect DD breasts but is slightly embarrassed by her innate overt sexuality so she dresses in big socks and flowy skirts to distract from the motion of her shapliness. drink 8 budweisers and go to the costume shop where she works and show her the things you say and do i is pretty and make her jelous so she tries on a sequen dress to fuck you but youre too drunk to get a boner and say you have to pee

9VyPE.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
j you ever consider just sticking to beer

i actually mostly just drink beer. i indulge in the makers and and the ancientist of ages occasionally but im an IPA man. check my documentary on netflix called ip man, its about intellectual property in the modren age.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im actually kinda new to smoking tobacco. i smoked from ages 18-21
i smoked mostly plites (remember the THREE packs) but i also rolled ballishag etc. my girlfriend who is probably famous and on the cover of some edgy oakland zine made me quit and i stayed quit until recently, this is the THIRD pack of smokes ive bought. i was chugging them last night on the phone. idk. minus im thinking about crashing an AA meeting but am frightened of all the religious. quell my fears and tell me itll be ok. im fine with bein nothing more than a molecule but im not willing to cede power to any omnicient being, unless shes babe.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
top of page

Wednesday
7:00 AM (O)(W) ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT Senior Center, 704 Bennett Valley Rd.
7:00 AM (O)(W) MORNING REFLECTIONS Serenity Fellowship, 3632 Airway Drive
9:30 AM (O)(W) MID-MORNING SERENITY Serenity Fellowship, 3632 Airway Drive
12:15 PM (O)(W) EXPECT A MIRACLE Methodist Church, 1551 Montgomery Dr.
1:30 PM (O)(W) WEDNESDAY MATINEE United Methodist Church, 1717 Yulupa Ave.
5:00 PM (O)(W) TRIANGLE 12 & 12 Serenity Fellowship, 3632 Airway Drive
5:30 PM (O)(W) HAPPY HOUR SOBRIETY GROUP City Hall, Santa Rosa Ave. & First Street
(Employee's lounge by underground parking)
6:30 PM (O)(W) COURAGE TO CHANGE Serenity Fellowship, 3632 Airway Drive
7:00 PM (O)(W) COFFEE SHOP RECOVERY Methodist Church, 1551 Montgomery Dr.
7:00 PM (C)(W) NUEVA VIDA (Spanish) 403 7th St.
7:00 PM (C)(W) NUEVO GENERACION (Spanish) 857 Dutton Ave.
7:00 PM (C)(W) GRUPO REALIZACION (Spanish) 1400 Guerneville Rd
7:30 PM (C)(W) WOMEN'S STEP STUDY & DISCUSSION 3333 Chanate Rd.
8:00 PM (O)(W) WEDNESDAY NIGHT MEN'S STAG Episcopal Church, 550 Mendocino Ave.
(enter on Cherry St.)
8:00 PM (C)(W) NEWCOMERS & OLDTIMERS Senior Center, 704 Bennett Valley Rd.
8:00 PM (C)(W) MEN'S SMOKELESS GROUP Church, 697 Benicia Dr.
8:00 PM (O)(W) BASIC TEXT MEETING Serenity Fellowship, 3632 Airway Drive
8:30 PM (O)(W) BURBANK GROUP Orenda Center, 1430 Neotomas.
10:00 PM (O)(W) MIDWEEK INSOMNIAC Orenda Center, 1430 Neotomas.
what do you think minus?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Most of the religious stuff in AA seems to be based on tradition more than anything else. I wouldn't worry about them trying to brainwash you if you're serious about going.

I went to two dozen meetings when I was 19, they were court ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom