• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

I'd try the insomniac one, and always try and find a discussion group instead of material or wtv. I'm not sure if they are the same thing in Canada, but those are the more preachy ones in my experience. Best thing is to shop around. It took a while for me to find one that I like.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Made it back home. The bar was a bad idea,way too sick and loopy. Some dipshit thought I drank his beer so I gave him a full one and peaced out.

Amakusa

Yeah if you want to get wasted, move to harder drinks.

I've down x3
mississippi.jpg

I feel great, will sleep very good tonight.

the idea of a woman wanting a man to take the initiative and move past a feeling of unsureness with regards to how a sexual encounter is occurring is funny. it's funny because we as humans need to take what other humans say at their word. that's kind of the whole idea of rape, and that's why louie's bit is funny.

it comes from a point of male privilege, certainly, but it is still funny.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I'll tomorrow because I'll still be drunk. But I am going to go to an AA meeting this week. Even if I hate it and leave after 14 minutes at least I'll be able to say I tried.

Tell my mom I tried. Also, tell my mom cheating isnt cool and that shes lonely and more than likely has a few rotten items in her fridge alongside all the expensive champagne and tell her that her passat is an ugly color and that she needs to stop dying her hair. shes 64 noone is blonde at 64, tell her shes a fucking pussy and a mooch. kthx.

^
acrid i know my problems pale in comparison to yours and i respect you greatly. when i need a hug i know youre there.

AcridMeat

Banned
Jtwo I never look at my problems in comparison to others. Everyone has their shit to deal with. I know you're talking about AA this week but I hope you come out to the meet. I'll keep an eye on you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
be nice to your mom j2
I'm the biggest sweetheart, last time I saw her I was RAVING about her new purse and she gave the the little BRANDED monkey keychain it came with and I put it on the laser pointer I control VelociaLume's mind with.

Jtwo I never look at my problems in comparison to others. Everyone has their shit to deal with. I know you're talking about AA this week but I hope you come out to the meet. I'll keep an eye on you.

ill try, but im broke as a joke and i just asked my friends wife if i could sleep on their couch for three days and she said "ill ask dane" which means hell no motherfucker. but its gonna happen because their kitchen is nastay and im gonna clean teir kitchen. danes gonna be like "sweet man, watch me smoke an ounce of pot and play darksouls while you entertain my daughter"
hes the best father and guy i know. i want to marry him.

You know I work 10 hours a day and I pre-ordered that Final Fantasy XIV shit! Let me on goddamnit!! TJHEFUCK!

edit: I just ate a bratwurst with sour cream and my rage is quelled.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Made it back home. The bar was a bad idea,way too sick and loopy. Some dipshit thought I drank his beer so I gave him a full one and peaced out.
I totally drank his beer. Then I probaby infected him by giving him a beer I took a sip from. Oops.

Way too sick to go to work, but shit needs to get done so I have no choice. It sucks to be important sometimes.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Will there be a drunk thread in 10 years where will we be Morpheus went on to be a lawyer

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not even joking, but almost everyone I know calls me a genius. It's v. Alienating.
Even that girl I did was like "you seem like a genius who's just wafting through the air" v. V. Alienating.

I look up to this guy though
https://mobile.twitter.com/metempsych

V. V. Alienating, my mind is broken. I'm gonna drink flat steel reserve and send salty text massages with olive oil and think about Rosario Dawson as you do and as it is

coldvein

Banned
must be nice, everyone i know calls me a savage or a retard.

i got super hammed last night and it all started with a couple innocent farewell beers with acridmeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom