• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
and
0004100000660_500X500.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Close. Ill give away a few ingredients. I render down elk fat and use a hint of muskrat oil.
Not too much though. Don't want to overpower the beaver sauce. Oops gave away another ingredient.
Nice. I'll have to try that, I have all this muskrat oil but no idea what to use it with.

J. Bravo

Almost got captain but went for the $1 cheaper, same % alcohol Bacardi. Not bad with root beer. Would a pulled some chicks from the hookah bar, except for the one sister with the bf.
Code:

Old Lace

Just got home from bar hopping with my sister and her friends. Does she know that I want to have sex with all of her single female friends? And why are bars so loud? Small talk is hard enough without the deafening music and background noise.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
One burning skye
one old rasputine
one rum & coke
one jagerbomb (because a bro owed me one for my birthday)

I'm pretty drunk for a skinny dude.

Also: I don't like to dance sober and I don't like to dance drunk. Fuck dancing.

Just got home from bar hopping with my sister and her friends. Does she know that I want to have sex with all of her single female friends? And why are bars so loud? Small talk is hard enough without the deafening music and background noise.

should of bought her a drink and told her shes beautiful.

J. Bravo

fuggin hookah bars

sandles are a okay
Is a story for when I have a computer.

Because you learn their name, do some dancing, then take them. Unless she is blowing you on the way home (which she should be), that's when you get the small talk in.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
One burning skye
one old rasputine
one rum & coke
one jagerbomb (because a bro owed me one for my birthday)

I'm pretty drunk for a skinny dude.

Also: I don't like to dance sober and I don't like to dance drunk. Fuck dancing.

I dance at all times, drunk or sober.

Old Lace

should of bought her a drink and told her shes beautiful.

Because you learn their name, do some dancing, then take them. Unless she is blowing you on the way home (which she should be), that's when you get the small talk in.
I was talking to this one girl who's only been here (NYC) for like a month. But the dancing, it's... hipster-ish for lack of a better term. Our group kinda just forms a rectangle and dances, but not with each other, unless the people are in a relationship. Even then, it's not very sexual. It's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom