• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been having a lot of very intense dreams lately.
I had a dream last night that I was in what I can only describe as the first stages of a giant monster attack. Somehow my home was in a coastal village (which its not) and our sewage system was linked to the ocean in some unseen fashion. So we're inside and hear noises, I look out the window to see the asphalt crumbling inwards upon itself, instantly being replaced a river. People start swimming joyously, but then we see shapes in the water. Dolphins. Sharks. Octopuses, all sea life is seeming migrating upstream out of the ocean through our sewer system that is now a river in the middle of the street. I pull her out of the water just as a GIANT squid like creature zooms by creating a vortex current behind it. I look back to the other side of the lawn where there is a crowd and hear "I saw it too, holy shit!!" Then all types of sealife start jumping out of the river and onto the sidewalk, octopuses and jellyfish just lay there drying out, while a dolphin is screaming for its life.

Noone has any idea what is going, but then we hear a very loud noise in the distance, accompanied by all the light in the area dimming and then flashing. I catch a glimpse of a sort of floating sentient cloud with legs, hundreds of miles high and equally far away. A space shuttle crashes and things just start falling from the sky. Helicopters, hot air balloons, it just starts raining mainmade objects. We make our way to the backyard and into the back of the house. Its still raining debris. Through the skylight I can see contrails and somehow their timing is consisent with their impact rate so I tell everyone to hole up upstairs. We're there, huddled and then suddely Its night and we're outside. Its raining and it feels like Mexico. Theres a single light and everyone is murmuring. Thats about all I can remember but it very scary. The closeness of being holed up in a time of crisis was very comforting.

kehs

Banned
did you make it to aa jtwo? if you stopped drinking that explains the dreams. REM goes into over drive when you stop drinking. I get the most intense, terrifying, vivid dreams the first few nights after not drinking.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't make it to AA, Copernicus. But I made it 3 days without drinking, but right now I'm drinking a twelve pack of coronas. I had an extremely raunchy and sort of appalling hookup on Wednesday that I pseudo regret, I made her put on tights and a cardigan and then show me terraria. But it wasn't too cool, we were taking massive massive bongloads and I just felt like a slut. It was just very very kind of OMG what am I doing. I'm trying to play the watcher 2 but the combat isn't great, though the graphics and story are superb. I've slept with two different girls in the last week and I want to puke.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is it just me or did J. Allard just post inthe major nelson thread.. but i thought that beautiful LA xseed girl had the hiro protagonist name im so confused i hate neogaf.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The problem with the weekend is the party ends and you have to return to real life for a good few days.

kehs

Banned
these mild dts were fucking horrible, sweet jesus friday night and saturday sucked. Feeling much better though now though.

Yeah maybe you'll meet some 80 year olds doing the same thing.
murked

edit:
iawkz.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice murk (quick, post a coli smiley!), but that was supposed to be the joke. Pidgeon feeding is a prelude to death, whether it's from old age or a bath with a toaster.

coldvein

Banned
Missing a fucking cheap as fuck Arcade fire show because of work. Fuck me.

not as big of a deal, but i have to miss a soccer game that i got a free ticket to this friday cuz of work. nobody willing to cover my shift or anything. fucking rat race bullshit

kehs

Banned
I should get rid of all my tech, it's all bullshit.

Might buy a typewriter for my stories and lover letters instead.

Unrelated, some of you are getting pms with physical address requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom