• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

Persistence is key.

For example, if I get the other job I've applied for, I'll be working 70 hours a week. I won't like it, but fuck. Gotta get into the new modern American lifestyle sometime soon.

kehs

Banned
I just realized buying two bottles of sake that are 750 ml is cheaper than buying a bottle of Jameson, plus it goes down smoother.

God save my kidneys.

Fucking true posts. I hope some changes my name to triple post.

J. Bravo

Nice triple post bro.

I had to lie to my boss to get him to find someone to cover my Saturday shift so I can go party with this girl Friday night. Mad simpin.

Resilient

I'm sorry for the double post, but I have a question. Some posters, such as macuser1of5 are always posting in this thread, as well as Gaming or OT. Are you always drunk! Do you only post drunk? Why only drunk? You should try sober.

Resilient

Do you think you're awesome cause you're from the states? I wish I could show you guys how to party, nobody knows how to party harder or drink harder than someone from AUS and that's a fact.

Minus_Me

Do you think you're awesome cause you're from the states? I wish I could show you guys how to party, nobody knows how to party harder or drink harder than someone from AUS and that's a fact.

Every Australian I've ever met has tried to convince me of this and usually failed.

kehs

Banned
I hate things.

RIP everything.

I woke up today with so many things on my mind I i didn't want to. I hope those that do wake up with even heavier shits on theirs,

I hope they wake up and keep going.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
edupGow.gif

kehs

Banned

That's me right now, but like internally.

Cause I'm getting work done and I can't let it show, but If I could.

god damn.

edupGow.gif

e: I just noticed that cat, but I'll let it stand. The cat is metaphorical for me, but it hasn't arrived.

J. Bravo

Cats are dope. I think I'd rather have a dog though.

Either way I'm getting a puppy or a kitten that will grow up with me and become my bestest friend ever.

ZeroRay

So I think Jtwo helped me write a song.

I was dreaming about sex and drugs. Right when I realized I was dreaming about sex and drugs, I was magically transported into this thread with Jtwo posting in all caps:

SEXUAL FANTASIES AND LSD

Instantly, I heard Lou Reid singing it - yelling it actually - over and over again accompanied by Velvet Underground instrumentation. My visuals being the scrambly grey colors preserved 60's media is known for. Then it faded into an indie cover of the song with this girl singing it in the poppy indie style with poppy indie synth and guitar accompanying it. She had a pixie cut and was wearing a tight black shirt in some colorful suburban place. The latter was more melodically pleasing, but didn't have the heart of the original.

That cruise thread has me looking into fantastical world cruise trips. 111 days at sea, all over the world. I mean look at this madness.

Madness
Anything longer than 3 or 4 days is too long as far as cruises go I think. Even if you're on a kickass boat and dock during the day, you get tired of it after awhile.

I'd jump at the chance to be a pirate. Not one of those dicks in Nigeria who roll up in cigarette boats and AK-47s, but an old school, rum drinking, cannon ball shooting, sword fighting son of a bitch.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
The drunk thread being on page 2 is a crime against humanity.

Today sucked, woke up late for class, cracked my phone again, work sucked, and my ex has been messin with my head. Need drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom