• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

20131107_220437.jpg

yes

edit: it was over so fast

why

Kaladin

So drunk thread....I'm giving up drinking, but I'm still going out. I'll be that guy at the bar that is there for the band and not drunk.

Tonight I'm going to see Chris Knight.

Going to be a good one.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I tried playing Dota for 15 minutes and then went whoops wtf am i doing here

I was at this frat event for some nearby school last night and it sucked because I didn't know anyone there and it was a bunch of freshman. I'm also worried I did coke without remembering because I woke up this morning and my nose was bleeding pretty bad.

Needless to say this is not the new direction I've been wanting for my life but I feel like I'm trapped.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lets play the lottery game but not grand scheme. Thats boring. We're talking about like, the second you get the money. What do you do within the first 20 minutes of exiting the bank having confirmed your first deposit of all the money installments?

I feel like I would drive to San Francisco and just ditch my car somewhere and buy a planet ticket and go to the Pokemon center in Japan. I might even just stay and get a job there, and be really into it and be the weird guy at the Pokemon Center who gives you tips you already know and talks about how much he loves pokemon.

J. Bravo

As soon as I got home I'd hop on the internet and pay off my student loans. Then drive my pos to the dealership and get a new car. Then probably tell my boss that I don't want to work more than 1 shift a week, preferably Sunday night. Next, buy a sick fucking house.

I probably would stay in Kansas. If I moved, it'd be to Spain most likely.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'd go to Petsmart and finally buy one of those big ass kitty castles for my chippies. Probably buy like a pound of crack on the way over.

Kwixotik

Studied like 15 hours for a genetics test with only a 3 hour break to sleep in between
Took it
Immediately took Shakespeare written test right after

Now I'm exhausted and drinking Miller Lite in bed trying to decide whether I want to sleep and wake up feeling shitty or go eat food and sleep, then wake up feeling moderately less shitty.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Legitimately just considered making a mashed potato and ham sandwich.

I was at this frat event for some nearby school last night and it sucked because I didn't know anyone there and it was a bunch of freshman. I'm also worried I did coke without remembering because I woke up this morning and my nose was bleeding pretty bad.

Needless to say this is not the new direction I've been wanting for my life but I feel like I'm trapped.
Don't worry bro you've got next gen coming next week that will be the new direction of your life for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom