• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It was a beach chair but now I'm laying on a bed.

Wool

I just got out of bed. Today marks one month of no job for me. When I write my memoirs I'm referring to it as the blue period. No motivation, no obligations, no nothing...

Is acorn's account waiting to be approved? I'd like to hear her side of the story from the night when Jtwo's bike almost got stolen.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I would literally quit neogaf if she started posting.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm drinking beer and waiting for the fedex man to bring me an expensive LCD.

Nobody has wished me happy birthday yet. :'(

I know the feel buddy.

643173223_1819498.gif

Salsa

got moved to another office

pssMT5yl.jpg

also this is one of the places we can eat inside the work precinct and where I ate today:

iTAr2W2l.jpg
WJQliWZl.jpg

also this car was parked in front of the building:

dVnZA7Cl.jpg

they trick me into working by making me feel like im in a private club or something

ZeroRay

Yah boi!

Also, Happy Birthday Jtwo!

Also, Mac. I named a main character in my NaNo story after you, bb. Before he changed his identity. *;-)

coldvein

Banned
four fingers do not a fist make

make a fist like you were about to punch somebody. if that wasnt in the girls vagina then you werent fisting

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I went to dinner with my Mom and Dad last night. It was good. Things have been especially dramatic with them lately so I was surprised nobody pulled a knife. Went by a bookstore afterwards and my Mom bought me a graphic novel and a book about Dinosaurs.

Then I got home and play some Portal2 and went to bed. Then I woke up around 12:30.. just in time to send some salty-ass text messages and get all upset. Then I went back to sleep. It was an ok birthday. It came and went very quickly and wasn't very important. Anyway, I finally got a proper LCD display as well but the colors are all wack and gross and I don't feel like configuring it. I can tell the sharpness is blasted all the way up, I think.

i mean, they were a pretty deep four fingers, but whatevs.

anyways, i'm in class right now discussing lolita. it's pretty freeing to be able to say that 'he came on her leg' and not get kicked out of class.

Minus_Me

Going to see My Bloody Valentine tonight! If all goes according to plan I get to meet the band and the irresistible Belinda Butcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom