• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

I need a drink. Haven't had a great buzz that didn't precede a disgusting hangover in almost a month and a half. I hope it's not me getting older.

I saw that on FB but I didn't want to cross the streams. Looks good, dude.

Ahh shit, I totes remember seeing you on Facebook. I'll add you if I see you there again. And yeah, we'll never mention this place.

J. Bravo

My supervisor can't stop staring at my bulge. She even goes so far as to comment on it. She said "I want to see it" followed by "holy shit did I really say that? I didn't say that!" and "come behind me..."

if she was hot it wouldn't be a problem. If I had compression shorts on, it wouldn't be a problem. If our work shorts did a good job of concealing quarter chubs, it wouldn't be a problem.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We're being watched. I just found my lady friend who I sometimes post about reads this thread. Was just on her Mac and this thread is bookmarked. :eek:

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm pretty sure the US government has been monitoring this thread for several months. I can't say much but we're probably on the drone kill list now. Stay underground.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggs I have her your mix with the big printed out picture of your icon and you name and a quote by you

OG Loc

No reason for me to come to my girlfriends house after a long day of working/the Rams losing and not have titties in my face. This is Inexcusable.

AcridMeat

Banned
I've been expanding my motorcycle fantasy this afternoon while watching grown men play video games for the majority of the day. It's going to happen, though I think it'll have to wait until I'm 25 so insurance isn't as bad. I've got some bikes picked out. Eventually I'll do a trip across the US. I think that's a reasonable goal. I'm out of beer but I've spent way too much money to afford more. Shit sucks, maybe I'll dip into some whiskey tonight.

Hi acorn.

I've been expanding my motorcycle fantasy this afternoon while watching grown men play video games for the majority of the day. It's going to happen, though I think it'll have to wait until I'm 25 so insurance isn't as bad. I've got some bikes picked out. Eventually I'll do a trip across the US. I think that's a reasonable goal. I'm out of beer but I've spent way too much money to afford more. Shit sucks, maybe I'll dip into some whiskey tonight.

Hi acorn.
I actually want to do the exact same thing. Maybe we can meetup and ride together for part of it.

Sons of GAF.

Hi acorn.

yup.

literature paper due tomorrow. human rights presentation due tomorrow. chapman application due tomorrow. biology test on tuesday that i know nothing for. lolita due tomorrow.

time to finish my bottle of jack.

AcridMeat

Banned
Sons of Drunkarchy

is an atv street legal? i think i'd rather drive one of thems
Street legal yes, I don't think they're highway code though. I remember seeing a huge one mobbing down a street in Budapest.

I'm not basing my answer on that experience for the record.

yup.

literature paper due tomorrow. human rights presentation due tomorrow. chapman application due tomorrow. biology test on tuesday that i know nothing for. lolita due tomorrow.

time to finish my bottle of jack.

I was going to drink some of this 12 year Hibiki I bought but I had too much homework. Now I'm so tired I couldn't even enjoy it if I wanted to.

Sons of Drunkarchy

is an atv street legal? i think i'd rather drive one of thems
I think it's street legal in certain areas. I thought I remember hearing that even a golf cart is street legal in Arizona for instance. Go figure.

I was going to drink some of this 12 year Hibiki I bought but I had too much homework. Now I'm so tired I couldn't even enjoy it if I wanted to.
Good man. I have a bottle of 12 year Hibiki myself and it's fantastic.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, it's been a long day. Running this place is a lot of work.

Right now I'm trying to decide between eating or drinking when I get home tonight. Only one or the other, if I drink I don't need those extra calories. Grabbing some cheap deuces and losing my shit to some loud music is sounding like a good way to spend a Monday night...

I ate like 5 tacos last night so I'm gonna try to starve myself for most of this week. It's kinda fun.

I know
YlVGJ.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What if every time your cat meowed it was saying " there's a ghost behind you."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm being really dumb and making mistakes right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom