• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

I was at this frat event for some nearby school last night and it sucked because I didn't know anyone there and it was a bunch of freshman. I'm also worried I did coke without remembering because I woke up this morning and my nose was bleeding pretty bad.

Needless to say this is not the new direction I've been wanting for my life but I feel like I'm trapped.

It's not the end of the world, man. Firstly, as someone in a fraternity, fraternity events tend to suck. Also doing coke once isn't the end of the world. Thirdly, you're not trapped. I felt this immense weight of depression and anxiety for months last year until I had an epiphany one day that I just had to tell myself I was going to do good things and get where I wanted to go. Tell yourself you're going to until you believe it and at that point it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Don't let negativity overwhelm you.

It was actually weird, I smoked a lot that year and often it would make me anxious. That time though, as soon as I got done smoking I just had that epiphany and it solved a ton of my issues. It was a really strange day.

Not the first time I've done it that's why it pissed me off because it feels like I can't break the grip of these drugs/alcohol. But yeah I'm just taking it a day at a time trying to do some soul searching see if an answer comes.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What if you filled a humidifier with ranch dressing and filled your house with the warm, pungent, oily aroma of ranch dressing. You could collect the condensation and distill it into a sort of perfume.

Kwixotik

I want this lady to be my grandma

Nl8SwBp.jpg

J. Bravo

Wow. Talk about awkward. I asked this girl from work if she wanted to go party tonight. She asked me how old I thought she was...i said 18. She starts cracking up and so I ask her how old she is...shes 16. She got super red and thought it was super weird to go to someones house you don't know for a party lol. Anyways that was strange.

Minus_Me

I fucking despise my condo association. Our emergency fund is 1/10th of what they said it was at the first meeting. I'm trying to usurp the position of treasure and I better win.

ZeroRay

Yeah, fuck condo associations.

Been paying an assessment for two years now and they have the gall to say I didn't pay them on certain months when the bank records said I did. Now I have to get them photocopied and signed if I want accountability.

Snipes424

so Im pretty drunk right now, cant feel most of my body.

I was thinking...... If I flip off the sky and aliens see it like 1000 years from now will I blow their mind since I'll already be dead but they see it 1000 years from now?

Shit is craaazy.

Minus_Me

A couple of people don't like that I bring 5+ bottles of booze to pool parties and that I chain smoke around their kids. Poor form.

Minus_Me

I'm glad some people defended me about the booze. Its a pool party, I bring alcohol and if people wanna partake I'm not forcing them to. I'm totally playing that song next summer.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lol @ guitars posthumans won't even have fingers to blister real posthumans won't even have skin

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can tell just by that photo that guy is a dope as heck freestyle rapper.

kehs

Banned
Acrid doesnt know about that livingoutsideofyourmeansandspendingyourrentmoneyonabottleofbooze life.

I'm getting into my sentimental drunk phase.

can we mention people we miss?

i miss happiness
i miss jtwo
i miss sobriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom