• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Gosh darn it, It's starting to get cold. I've got tickets to Kavinsky and James Blake tonight and I can't be bothered to head out.

Fake Edit: Already late for Blake lol./

J. Bravo

Yeah I thought ps4 came out in the next 2 weeks. Not sure, haven't really been following it.

plans for tonight are shaping up. I was told we're getting picked up at 10 from work, then pregaming followed by dollar shots at a drag bar, after which we head to the more expensive part of town and get rekt.

not sure how I feel about this haha

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing CS:GO with a friend of mine if ya'll wanna join up. I have a ticket to Operation Bravo. I'm not sure when I'm gonna play because I've already played 3 matches today and am gonna make some sort of strawberry streudal cookies later.

Salsa

opinions on going to a costume party without a costume

1) party pooper asshole

2) fuck it there's booze

im probably goin anyway if a friend comes with me, otherwise bleh

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Boiling a half pound of strawberries and smells heavenly. Also drinking a modelo.

dude some guy from the wall street journal wants to talk to me about ps4 and the xbox one.
i'm gonna troll the shit out of this guy if he replies back.

-PXG-

OHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

This old fucking bastard upstairs. If he's not blasting his music at STUPID high volumes at night, he's stomping and fumbling around making all sorts of fucking noise. Seriously, it sounds like a 500 lb dude is knocking shit over and moving furniture. I'm not kidding. Every goddamn night, this asshole makes so much racket.

I CANNOT wait for this motherfucker to drop dead. Have a stroke. A heart attack. Choke on a ham sandwich. I don't care. Please. For me, stop breathing. As I was typing this post, he knocked what sounds like heavy ass chair over.

I'm not playing guys. My walls vibrate. I can feel it through the floor, up through my legs and up my spine. He's that loud and his footsteps are that heavy. It's beyond annoying. I've already complained NUMEROUS times about the music.

AFHDSFDSHDKFDS I HATE this fucker so much. At least my rum n coke is delicous though. FUCK!

Bagerk

Just ordered my first Christmas sweater of the year eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck Christmas, I just like wearing dumb sweaters.

Bagerk

hahaha unfortunately not.

This time I went for something I can wear all year round...

image1xxl.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking SHIT> I'm about to kick my foot through a door and yell. Counterstrike got my adrenaline flowing. its kinda horrifying though, its so realistic, i was legitimately kind of shocked and shaken when a terrorist just started firing into a corpse on the ground. but my goodness that game is exciting as a motherfucker. you jsut sneak along and its all quiet and then BANG BANG BANG GANG and youre runing backwards hella panicked in disbelief youre alive. ugh, its some grade A pure shit yall.

Bagerk

I spent the weekend at this girls house and she said that her housemates were away so this morning after pretty much no sleep all weekend I go to the bathroom naked and sit on the toilet. I must have fallen asleep for a little bit because when I stumbled out of the bathroom her housemate and about 5 others were standing in the kitchen drinking. I was like "......Hello...now you have all seen my penis, have a good day" I always make the best first impressions.

-PXG-

I kinda wish the drunk girls who knocked on my neighbor's door would come back. I kinda in the mood to smash some dumb white chicks right now. But I'm fraid of STDs. I haven't used rubbers in years. I got nice shit too. Them bitches aint stealing shit. Oh yeah...and my gf wouldn't like that, no would she? Oppps

As for rubbers, haven't used them shits in years. Raw dog all day. The things are concentraton camps for cocks. So terrible. Nothing like the warm wetness that nature inteneded my to feel. Vaginas...real talk.

EDIT

Decided I didn't feel like talking to my gf anymore tonight. Peace. Gonna play some more Bulletstorm on my PC. Master race up in the PXG hhousehold tonight.

EDIT

Oh...old loud fucker uptairs has been quite for a qhile. He's either asleep or dead. I don't care which one. Quiet at last. quiet at least. thank god almighty, quiet at least. Dr King would be proud. Sega deramcast and all.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Bulletstorm was one of the first games I played when I built my PC. Its such a good looking game, it just suffers because nothing in the world is interactive.

Riggs

Banned
Bulletstorm was one of the first games I played when I built my PC. Its such a good looking game, it just suffers because nothing in the world is interactive.

Shit was fun tho, if only for a while.

Finally got Witcher 2 installed off discs, updated to EE and combat mod ..... never got to finish this game for some reason. Should be fun.

-PXG-

highresbulletugun8.png

I don't know how I was able to upload this. I will probably laugh about it in the morning.

4xaa + 4x regular ass in game aa, x16 af. 4k downsampled into 1080p. bicubic sharpening. tons of configs and wizardy. Looks great huh. Took it earlier tonight.

my shit is 1080p, 60fps and looks good as fuck on my rig.

Oh, I wanted to get T bell, but I'm too lazy. crunchrwrap supreme and gordita sound ballin as hell right about now. but I got assloads of left over pasta in my fridge that I need to plow through.

EDI

yeah, that's my screenshot btw.

Riggs

Banned
highresbulletugun8.png

I don't know how I was able to upload this. I will probably laugh about it in the morning.

4xaa + 4x regular ass in game aa, x16 af. 4k downsampled into 1080p. bicubic sharpening. tons of configs and wizardy. Looks great huh. Took it earlier tonight.

my shit is 1080p, 60fps and looks good as fuck on my rig.

Oh, I wanted to get T bell, but I'm too lazy. crunchrwrap supreme and gordita sound ballin as hell right about now. but I got assloads of left over pasta in my fridge that I need to plow through.

EDI

yeah, that's my screenshot btw.

Pretty ...

Man, think I am gonna order another GTX 680 and just SLI these bitches, since I won't be getting a PS4 till probably February. Fuckin should of pre ordered.

-PXG-

fuck it...

2013-11-09_00009hqkrg.png

this is just 1080p. no downsamplin at all or photoshop bullshit. pure direct feed. still x4 msaa and shit. locked 60fps. dat unreal engine. Real shit. Epic are fucking Gods at optimization.

-PXG-

Pretty ...

Man, think I am gonna order another GTX 680 and just SLI these bitches, since I won't be getting a PS4 till probably February. Fuckin should of pre ordered.

should have....

I hva SLI 560s. People on the gaming side are retarded. SLI works just fine. No microstuttering on my rig at all. People just don't know how to work shit. My games run great. Just takes a bit of tweaking in inspector and in configs. Boob Physics, before he got banned, taught me how to tweak unreal based games. It's really easy

Still getting a PS4. comfy couch gaming. Plus, Killzone looks hot. Fuck the haters.

Booshka

should have....

I hva SLI 560s. People on the gaming side are retarded. SLI works just fine. No microstuttering on my rig at all. People just don't know how to work shit. My games run great. Just takes a bit of tweaking in inspector and in configs. Boob Physics, before he got banned, taught me how to tweak unreal based games. It's really easy

Still getting a PS4. comfy couch gaming. Plus, Killzone looks hot. Fuck the haters.

I remember hanging out and eating at the same table as Boob physics at the LA GAF Korean BBQ meetup a few years ago. Cool guy.

Riggs

Banned
should have....

Real talk

I am worried about micro stuttering but we'll see what happens, heard that shit got fixed years ago. PS4 is needed for MLB The show , NBA 2k, Killzone, etc ... fuckckckc

I ll probably find one on craigslist and pay like a moron =(

Fuckkk you got a PS4? Or am I a dumb idiot? That a PS4 controller?

-PXG-

I remember hanging out and eating at the same table as Boob physics at the LA GAF Korean BBQ meetup a few years ago. Cool guy.

we went to a korean joint in NYC for one of our GAF meetups. expensive as fuck for a little hole in the wall place. Pretty damn good, I was hungry like two hours later. Probably was the booze. Me and another dude got cheap ass dollar slices mere hours later.

-PXG-

Real talk

I am worried about micro stuttering but we'll see what happens, heard that shit got fixed years ago. PS4 is needed for MLB The show , NBA 2k, Killzone, etc ... fuckckckc

I ll probably find one on craigslist and pay like a moron =(

Fuckkk you got a PS4? Or am I a dumb idiot? That a PS4 controller?

Yeah, I'm playing Bulletstorm on my PS4. I'm also doing lines with Cliffy B, Phil Fish and Jonathan Blow as Thai hookers are frying us chicken wings...

NO!!!

I have Killzone and my controller. Them shits came out early. My PS4 is all paid off. But get this...Knack is still street dated but Killzone ISN't. da fuck?

GODAMNIT!!! old man is making noise again. please slip in your shower you noisy fuck.

EDIT

Oh, it's a legit PS4 controller. It's amazing.

and yeah, pumpkin guy, it feels great. NO smegma at all

-PXG-

Hahahaha

Fuck fish man don't let him do your coke dude, blehhh he gets no coke!!!

Good shit man, I laughed.

Yo, my girl and I watched indei game dev morvie or whatever. That shit was great. I loved it. I actually felt bad for Phil Fish. About his dad getting sick and his partner almost dicking him over at PAX. Yeah, he is a dick and doesn't know how to deal with internet drama, but he's still a human being. Fez is awesome. I feel for him. I wish he'd just get over it and continue doing Fez 2. I'd have a drink with him. He seems alright. I take back EVERYTHING bad I've said about him. I truly do.

And yeah, Cliff is aweome in person. I finally met him in 2012. And Mike Capps. Both are awesome. Cliff is really nice, but damn he went full derp mode after he left epic. The fuck happened?

Riggs

Banned
Yo, my girl and I watched indei game dev morvie or whatever. That shit was great. I loved it. I actually felt bad for Phil Fish. About his dad getting sick and his partner almost dicking him over at PAX. Yeah, he is a dick and doesn't know how to deal with internet drama, but he's still a human being. Fez is awesome. I feel for him. I wish he'd just get over it and continue doing Fez 2. I'd have a drink with him. He seems alright. I take back EVERYTHING bad I've said about him. I truly do.

And yeah, Cliff is aweome in person. I finally met him in 2012. And Mike Capps. Both are awesome. Cliff is really nice, but damn he went full derp mode after he left epic. The fuck happened?

Cliffy is on that next level lets do some stupid sky diving shit now, who knows lol. At least he's nice, that's why I never hated him honestly.

Honestly Phil Fish doesn't really bother me anymore, he's a person and I would totally chill with him irl. But he is a total dick too, unless he's changed.

Fuckckck I need PS4 and NBA 2k14/MLB The show right now.

Wish I could do coke with Cliffy : (

-PXG-

I thought I deleted all my photos from PAX last year when I got my new phone. NOPE. I still have them backed up on my computer. Oh shit, the memories. The feels. Still got my pics of me with Suda, Jessica Nigiri, Triforce, Cliff, Mike Capps and tons of cosplayers. I met this really sexy girl from Jersey. She was dressed as the Locus t queen from Gears...

this broad...my fucking god. Sexy, drop dead gorgeous. She had a thick new joizy accent...you know....but damn. Tits, ass, face, eyes, hair...the works. Just a fucking dime. I got her number and everything. Jesus christ she was fine as fuck. Too bad she had a bf. She was hella into games and Gears of War. I remember her name too. She would be the perfect wife. Damn...

Of course I met tons of devs. Seriously...go to conventions like PAX. game devs are nicest people on Earth. They are so humble and really love it when fans are honest about their games. It makes their day when we give them feedback face to face.

hdasidfidfidsifdshjidsTHIS FUCKING OLD MAN. GAF I swear to GOD. I will fucking slap the shit out of this dude.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, if you want to play Counterstrike you should install it first.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You're just gonna end up registered to vote in the wrong district.

man i googled a fat girl gamer.. that poor girl came up. i talked shit on twitter and the wsj dude wants to talk to me.. anyone here want to take that call? i thought i could say ps4 is shitty and xbox is shitty, but he's not falling for it. he wants to actuall call me. EWWWWWW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom