• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'd have no problem being with a women 5-10 and higher. a lot of my past girls have been my height or higher

shame she's not natural.
tumblr_mmswxgSnfl1s1m3too1_500.jpg

FairyD

You know that warm feeling when you take a big chug of booze straight from the bottle? That's the best, it's like you can feel the alcohol sit in your stomach and your body trying to absorb it as quickly as possible. It's like you can feel layers of alcohol affect you slowly and steadily. You start off tipsy and ten minutes later you become drunk. It's a good thing.

coldvein

Banned
That pics got me thinking. How do you guys feel about amazon (tall big) type woman. Obviously she would not be taller than me but could be taller than some of you guys.

all for it. also all for dating girls who are taller than me. i dont give a fuck. snuu snuu

coldvein

Banned
i was browsing this thread in the computer lab at school today, the people sitting directly around me definitely thought i was a perv.

AcridMeat

Banned
Not out tonight sadly, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to have a drink.
How are you doing Xun?

Don't think I've had Pernod either.

I just got home and I'm not entirely sure I'm satisfied with where I am at in the world.
Don't even feel like drinking.

Oh shit Mac, I'm never going to see you again am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom