• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
the girl in the car accident told me she was moving to the west coast to start a business being a street vendor selling tea and paintings. I finished my fourth beer and walked home from the bar. About two blocks from the apartment I cross paths with a guy crying - outright sobbing. I've never seen a man that sad before. He asked me for a cigarette so I gave him one and he takes it and keeps walking, crying so loud I can hear him halfway down the next block. I get home and through the window I can hear my roommate banging his girlfriend, so I wait outside and eat the sandwich I bought at the gas station. I look into the alley and a gray cat trots up to me. Lo and behold, somebody left a completely good desk next to the garbage bin. So I pet the cat some more, finish my sandwich, and proceed to drunkenly haul this desk up a steep flight of stairs into my room, because I needed a desk. I hear my roommate's girlfriend moaning and moaning as I just about kill myself moving this desk upstairs. I get it into the bedroom and then she stopped moaning and I heard her leave down the stairs. Now I'm hungover but there's a desk here. Man that guy was crying hard.
Fuck yeah dat desk.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Might move above the pub i work at...not sure if this is a good idea, is 24/7 partying a good thing guys?

a glass of whiskey doesn't make me buzzed anymore. shame
I can't tell if you want somebody to be impressed or are legitimately annoyed about this

Just stay off booze for a bit.....if you can
Approved. I'd pick her up in a heartbeat.

#wool #legs4dayz #softknees
YbsZa.gif

Much better
This contest is over.

tumblr_mf3jozpzpr1rw1ukao1_500.jpg
Jeeesus

the girl in the car accident told me she was moving to the west coast to start a business being a street vendor selling tea and paintings. I finished my fourth beer and walked home from the bar. About two blocks from the apartment I cross paths with a guy crying - outright sobbing. I've never seen a man that sad before. He asked me for a cigarette so I gave him one and he takes it and keeps walking, crying so loud I can hear him halfway down the next block. I get home and through the window I can hear my roommate banging his girlfriend, so I wait outside and eat the sandwich I bought at the gas station. I look into the alley and a gray cat trots up to me. Lo and behold, somebody left a completely good desk next to the garbage bin. So I pet the cat some more, finish my sandwich, and proceed to drunkenly haul this desk up a steep flight of stairs into my room, because I needed a desk. I hear my roommate's girlfriend moaning and moaning as I just about kill myself moving this desk upstairs. I get it into the bedroom and then she stopped moaning and I heard her leave down the stairs. Now I'm hungover but there's a desk here. Man that guy was crying hard.
10/10
Gas station sandwich, that's gotta be a mistake.
Isn't there something else about gas stations/rest rooms or whatever its called or is that just in movies

Minus_Me

I have a question. My close friend from high school is coming back to Montreal in a few weeks. I'm thinking of letting her stay at my place to save her expenses and since I have two free rooms it's not a problem. Am I wrong in thinking this shouldn't be a problem with my gf? I'm going to ask, but should I prepare to be beat down for suggesting it?

There's some ugly girl that lives nearby. I don't mean regular but rather almost monstrous ugly. Every once in a while I'm coming or leaving home and she stares at me like a strange person. Today she tried to talk to me so I quickly got into my car to avoid any chances.

Rubbish King

There's some ugly girl that lives nearby. I don't mean regular but rather almost monstrous ugly. Every once in a while I'm coming or leaving home and she stares at me like a strange person. Today she tried to talk to me so I quickly got into my car to avoid any chances.

bit harsh,what if its prosthetics and she wants to find her true love without good looks

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Na never more than friends. Just really hope it doesn't cause a useless fight.

Objectively, it sounds a-ok, but it wouldn't be a huge shock if it made her a little insecure. It's an ugly emotion but we're all guilty of it at some point. Should be fine as long as you promise to keep it sheathed.

bit harsh,what if its prosthetics and she wants to find her true love without good looks

If anything this is the best way to go forward. Would you rather get shot down, have someone pretend and lie, or not have anything happen entirely. Those are the only 3 options on this table.

Minus have them both sleep over.

Minus_Me

If anything this is the best way to go forward. Would you rather get shot down, have someone pretend and lie, or not have anything happen entirely. Those are the only 3 options on this table.

Ya I'm going to tell my gf that she'll stay over the whole time she's here. Makes sense.

Rubbish King

this is true, in my last job i think this girl kinda fancied a bit of the brooke........ she wasnt even bad but i just dont want anything right now...on my last day she kept trying to get me alone....but i made excuses to run off and even my boss saved me a few times....awwwwkkwaaaard assss fffuuucccckkk

Ya I'm going to tell my gf that she'll stay over the whole time she's here. Makes sense.

have they met before mi?

Rubbish King

I have a cleaning lady that comes in twice a week. I feel like a dick but I hate cleaning.

They're going to clean somewhere and if you got the extra cash there aint no problem there..

I reckon you should be fine aslong as they dont hate eachother....

If you dont think their personalties would fit....try not to get in a situation where sparks may fly off and hit you in the earholes

AcridMeat

Banned
That's relieving because your house wouldn't be cleaned.
Actually I try to clean up everything much more carefully if I'm a guest. Unless it's coldvein's I'M SORRY

Get'sMad

no clue but I remember I downloaded the first 3 volumes like 6 years ago or so...

I was living at an apartment complex that had a pool...it was inhabited by a bunch of hippies who always played jam band shit like phish and string cheese incident so I concocted a plan to burn a few volumes of jock jams and put them in the communal boombox by the pool and label them as like "PHISH LIVE 1/5/01" and shit like that.

it was one of my finer moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom