• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw but I had a shot at this chick the bar tonight and let it slip away then text someone I shouldn't have (ex-gf). Bad night, ill pick up the pieces tomorrow

My alcohol tolerance is pretty low and I got sloppy

ZeroRay

Naw but I had a shot at this chick the bar tonight and let it slip away then text someone I shouldn't have (ex-gf). Bad night, ill pick up the pieces tomorrow

My alcohol tolerance is pretty low and I got sloppy

Ah yeah, these nights suck. You'll bounce back.

Sangria samurai.

I want a mod to change my name to manny...or man_e don't know for sure yet though.

Man fuck the mods. Bringing all these threads in here.

Wool

XcpfBnf.jpg

He knew it was coming. Praise deathbyvolcano

Why do people keep posting depressing threads in the OT that hits close to home? I'm trying to come here to have a few laughs and escape the mundane madness.

Yeah you're 23 and you didn't accomplish anything big deal, not every team wins the superbowl.

Nights loves skinny bishes that's his fucking problem.

Hey man I like the chunky girls too. Boy do I.

last night I found a desk.

tonight I watched three dudes beat the shit out of another dude.

maybe it was two on two. I don't know.

I was sitting on a bench eating a sandwich. Then shit broke out. I gave one guy a smoke afterwards.

I'm in love with a sixteen-year-old. Twelve years younger than me. And she's moving out of province shortly.

I don't know

eloquent it's a hard road though. it takes time.

for years you take life so srsly. then at some point you stop caring. cuz you realize you're not going to be able to fuck the blonde bar stars so you start just being able to sit in the chair more comfortably.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
at some point you have to though

im terrified of the future

eloquent it's a hard road though. it takes time.

for years you take life so srsly. then at some point you stop caring. cuz you realize you're not going to be able to fuck the blonde bar stars so you start just being able to sit in the chair more comfortably.
It's okay to care. It's not okay to overblow every failure or low point. It's not okay to dwell on triviality.

I don't think I could ever be homeless if I tried I have so many safety nets in place just by being born into the right situation. I guess that's part of the problem.

ZeroRay

Why live at all? Most people don't achieve their dreams. Even if most of those dreams were infantile fantasies with no real shot of happening.

It's all about the moments. Everything in between just brings them meaning.

It's okay to care. It's not okay to overblow every failure or low point. It's not okay to dwell on triviality.

Fuck those people, mang.

man all I can do is love skinny girls. It's a weird thing I dunno.

like if I can see ribs... holy fuck.

i am very drunk

I like my girls to have some meat on them.

And by some, I mean not be anorexic. My range is pretty high. Top tier for me is those fit girls with a nice ass and sexy stomach.

I've been with four prostitutes in the last year and half. they just leave you feeling empty afterward. you want them to stay for the company but they leave the hotel room and you've still got six beer to kill.

don't know where I'm going with this.

I need someting... don't know what

That pics got me thinking. How do you guys feel about amazon (tall big) type woman. Obviously she would not be taller than me but could be taller than some of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom