• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
I can't even do charity right, I gave the homeless dude my nuggets instead of a sandwich.

I really wanted those nuggets.

Fuck everything.

I buy some homeless lady food, and a bird takes a shit on me.

I buy some more food for another homeless and my this shitt ass roomate's dog eats my food from mcdonalds.

Fuck everything.

Minus_Me

If I'm in town for sure. My company has unveiled a new fangled product and I found out last week that I'm being put on the international sales team. Its causing some problems because I'm going to be traveling 260+ days starting in January. Hopefully it'll give me the opportunity to meet some peeps, but its causing me a lot of relationship problems. This explained why I got six weeks of vacation approved almost on the spot.

AcridMeat

Banned
If I'm in town for sure. My company has unveiled a new fangled product and I found out last week that I'm being put on the international sales team. Its causing some problems because I'm going to be traveling 260+ days starting in January. Hopefully it'll give me the opportunity to meet some peeps, but its causing me a lot of relationship problems. This explained why I got six weeks of vacation approved almost on the spot.
Oh wow! We won't be seeing you much anymore. I don't know how I feel about this. Let me know if you find yourself in the bay area. I can pretend to be a client for NY if needed.
Just wait until he takes you for a ride in one of his helicopters.
I was hoping that could be just the two of us.

Minus_Me

Oh wow! We won't be seeing you much anymore. I don't know how I feel about this. Let me know if you find yourself in the bay area. I can pretend to be a client for NY if needed.
I was hoping that could be just the two of us.

Ya its going to suck having to severely limit GAF time but oh well it happens. There's no way for me to say no and keep my job. Going to be a pretty lonely year.

Ps. Going to have to get my pilots license for sensual helicopter rides over NYC.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If I bought a 46$ gun in Counterstrike do you think someone would love me?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes I think, If i could send 100,000 texts to rose mcgowan from 100,000 different cellphones she would probably agree to hang out with at least 1 or 2 of them.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man I would do kareok if I was drunk enough but if I was that drunk it would prob be a bad idea. Paradox.

It's getting cold out but beer helps.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Pretending I'm texting but really playing Tiny Death Star this shit is dope. And posting here, doesn't matter.

Shouts out to copernicus, jtwo and acridmeat.
And Minus and Zero.

If I learned anything from that rear ending thread (the car one) it's that you don't try stuff guys do in romantic comedies unless you actually look like those actors in the movies.

Gvaz

Banned
i dyed my hair

1452188_10200913022607430_1112081997_n.jpg

If I learned anything from that rear ending thread (the car one) it's that you don't try stuff guys do in romantic comedies unless you actually look like those actors in the movies.
How did that thread workout? I don't feel like reading through it. Did the guy get the date or what?

AcridMeat

Banned
Pretending I'm texting but really playing Tiny Death Star this shit is dope. And posting here, doesn't matter.

Shouts out to copernicus, jtwo and acridmeat.
And Minus and Zero.
snuggler I need something similar to machinedrum/burial/submerse. I'm in a rut musically.

nvm just remembered I got this jaytech album recently, groovin' now.

I dunno man. At least he tried. There's a higher probability of it working out than if he didn't say anything at all.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow, how am I still alive. Remind me next time not to close out the bar on a fucking sunday night. It was fun, but not the best idea I've ever had. I hope I didn't get anyone pregnant. I met this really cute girl that I danced with but my female companions blocked some major cock. I guess one of them is my girlfriend or something now and I'm not supposed to bang other girls. Now it's snowing and I'm supposed to work I guess.

Fuck.

Wool

I've been visiting home for a few days now. Went out with the old crew last night. Got pretty drunk by the time the bar closed. Somebody drunk drove us to White Castle. I got a 44oz. chocolate shake. Ended up playing NFL Blitz until 5. Just woke up a little bit ago with a real bad case of the runs. This is the life of a bunch of single losers...

Also, I'm going to see Dave Chappelle tomorrow. Will he sign my VHS copy of Half Baked?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just chugged tree beers.
I'm slowly making my way through the tuturial we should get a drunk team going.

Kwixotik

I like having long hair until I have to dress business casual. Looks stupid and gets caught in my collar. And yet I can't wear it up because with no facial hair it doesn't work.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm on right now! Played with Riggs a few nights ago. I don't have a computer mic, but I can skype through my phone. I'm gonna play at least three games tonight after 10pm pacific.

ZeroRay

Gotta cut my hair. Looking more and more FOB each day.

Also, doesn't the Quadruple come out in a few hours? Get your lube ready Midnights.

ZeroRay

So I'm going to this drug party next month. Shit better not be whack. Dude said to bring girls so...ehh.

ZeroRay I'll loan you my PS2 if you want.

If you got a copy of Burnout 3 to go along with it, hellz yeah. Miss that game and it's embarrassingly shitty soudtrack so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom