• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I would stab a man clean through the gut for some cream cheese right now.

Minus_Me

I staggered to the nearest dep to get it honestly. I'm walked in like a man possessed. I'm barely standing, in fact im on a tablet writing this slouched upside down over my couch, ITs very rewarding.

Sober

wow didnt know dance clubs were pretty cool, kinda wrote them off without trying them

i guess i got like 2 or 3 girls to dance with me for a song or two, i dunno i guess i count that as a minor victory. one girl said she liked my moves, started copying me in fact, whish i asked her afterwards to have her show me some of her moves or some lame shit like that

J. Bravo

lol tonight was so fuckin weird
got my d handled by some latina chick
took my bro home, his black chick called him up
latina chick callin me back to the party
omw back she says "i want to cuddle" so I'm like "is that all" she says "yeah"
so i'm just like "ok i'll text you tomorrow i'm kinda drunk to drive"
and now i'm at home chillin, debatin whether or not to text her

Well fuck that was a night.

So a bunch of co-workers and I go to this bar. We have a few drinks and its techno + paint night. Everyone wears their white clothes and gets paint thrown all over them(some got in my face/eye..thanks dudes). One of my co-workers could not hold her liquor AT ALL. She was practically jerking off someone the entire night (who was already taken btw, he asked me to get her off of him). Also due to the paint she must have fell 20 dozen times. I'm surprised she wasn't concussed.

The only highlight was somebody went commando so every now and then I snuck a look. We had a short conversation about Futurama(for some reason I brought up the death by snu-snu episode). Plus I got a free BBQ burger and buffalo chicken sandwich from McDonalds(I forget why it was free but whatevs). Also ran into an old friend from high school. He's doing well.
Could have crashed at their place but I prefer my own bed, I had work the next day, and I certainly didn't feel like walking a couple miles just to get home.

Is this not the thread for this? Whatever. I can't sleep anyway.

kehs

Banned
there will never be anything resembling any kind of mac being banned from this thread.

bann kwiotik instead.

e: oh wait you're talking about actual mac&cheese. Yea, nuke that shit from orbit.

Salsa

yesterday was gr8

hHXdaiBl.jpg

http://youtu.be/aw_P64Ip3f8

Yes you should go to Seattle. If you do we can drink and wear our bow ties together. Maybe even Mac will show up for once.
I'd probably going to visit some model chick I know. You can chill if you like models and hipsters. Since that makes up her group of friends.

whoa bro, chill

and also, we're at t-minus two months til babby. i'm pretty much stuck here. Unless I want to pull a mick jagger, of course.

Congrats. Boy or girl?

Salsa

I was talking to this 19 yo girl yesterday and out of nowhere she tells me she's like a hardcore league of legends player and now she added me on fb and she has pics playing and whatnot

she was hot, her friend played too. that game is taking over

kehs

Banned
I just bought a bunch of food for this homeless person near my house. I was walking my sister's dog and told them id be back later.

I came back with some food that they could store without going bad like an hour later. (I tried to buy raviolis in a can but I couldn't find them). I showed back up
food and they were like "ok do you want to do this right here?".

=(

Her eyes perked up whe I said I didnt want anything.

I'm so heart broken with society right now.

AcridMeat

Banned
I was talking to this 19 yo girl yesterday and out of nowhere she tells me she's like a hardcore league of legends player and now she added me on fb and she has pics playing and whatnot

she was hot, her friend played too. that game is taking over
tell her about my rank dood

my eyes feel like fried potato balls

Was in the back of this guys car and he's blasting down the freeway at 2am and starts downing a bottle of gentleman jack to show this chick how "cool" he is. I pretty much figured that night only had two ways out at that point but I made it unscathed.

kehs

Banned
Turns out there was is literally no one you can rely on.

Let me rephrase that, there is literally no one I can rely on. Even the ones that say I can rely on them.

fuck

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I fell asleep with my ipad on my chest playing a documentary about chemtrails

Salsa

Was in the back of this guys car and he's blasting down the freeway at 2am and starts downing a bottle of gentleman jack to show this chick how "cool" he is. I pretty much figured that night only had two ways out at that point but I made it unscathed.

i've been on so many drunk driving situations

not me driving mind you but my friends. not proud of it and confronted one of them about it at a time but yeah.. truth is they were driving perfectly so I couldnt make much of an argument. guess they dont get drunk as fast as I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom