• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm spending every weekend studying all the time. Which I guess is better than risking getting my ass thrown in jail with these crazy assholes I hang around.

Minus_Me

Had one of the best meals of my life, truly incredible. I'm a little too loaded on bourbon after that jazz show but what the hell. A happy Christmas to all.

J. Bravo

Wow things went to shit quickly. Idk if I can type the story on my phone. But apparently one of the chicks we were hanging out with is only 17 and a senior in high school. So her mom came and got her and her best friend who I'm actually involved with at the moment. Mom was yelling at me, and I didn't give her much shit because I know how she felt

AcridMeat

Banned
Interesting night. We saw a guy in a cow onesie, a cookie monster, some of the saddest looking joints ever, and a syringe on the floor on the way out after the show.

Saw Walker's car while we were waiting for the openers, really scary.

I appreciate the attention towards my transmission.

kehs

Banned
Wow things went to shit quickly. Idk if I can type the story on my phone. But apparently one of the chicks we were hanging out with is only 17 and a senior in high school. So her mom came and got her and her best friend who I'm actually involved with at the moment. Mom was yelling at me, and I didn't give her much shit because I know how she felt

You should have hit on her, with the the ol' "Are you two sisters?" routine.

Bagerk

Yo I have barely played any real videogames all year but I just borrowed a PS3 and snatched up The Last of Us and GTAV. Are these games any good? I'm stocked up on gangja and beer for the weekend, fuck society I'm out.

GTA 5 with soulwax FM is one of the better things in gaming for the last few years.

Urrrrgh just got home from a 2 day music festival. I've run out of beer so I'm attempting to ingest a cap full of mdma by putting it in a kitkat.

J. Bravo

Mother of god.

I must be slipping. We started with ~50 beers. Ended with 19?? Kinda weak if you ask me. Either way, I got drunk as shit. No hangover to speak of either.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Like man... life without Gaf is messsed up, I only have iphone but its like im sooo out of the gaf loop, 0.1 posts a day the past 5 months? Fuuuuck man, not xool

kehs

Banned
I'm doing an oil change on my truck.

I fucking love doing mechanic work for some reason. It's so like gritty and just so cathartic.

AcridMeat

Banned
Like man... life without Gaf is messsed up, I only have iphone but its like im sooo out of the gaf loop, 0.1 posts a day the past 5 months? Fuuuuck man, not xool
That sounds good to me to be honest. I get what you're saying, but I think I'd switch with you.

kehs

Banned
Hmm...hot vehicle oil and whiskey do not mix at all.

Protip: be sober when messing with automotive vehicles and their oils.

Minus_Me

I'm doing an oil change on my truck.

I fucking love doing mechanic work for some reason. It's so like gritty and just so cathartic.

This is why I'm buying land up north, planning to be a maple farmer and have a sugar shack for families to enjoy good food, booze and delicious desserts. My life is meaningless and I need meaning.

kehs

Banned
God I miss working on my vehicles.

I'm totally pimping my ride night now. I have a bunch of accessories i never got around to doing.

#baller

kehs

Banned
Sundays.

The days you realize how shitty your weekdays are.

Cause all you wish for is, the next sunday.

So you can wish until the next sunday.

tumblr_mw8zitqUPk1qcpb1ko1_400.gif

kehs

Banned
hot bitch, but when you're working out on a mini trampoline....

like...what other kinda stupid shit will yyou do

im a whole package nigga, nawimean?

Gvaz

Banned
i got a fucking cigarette burn on my inner wrist and now it looks like a fucking wart

(got caught in the sleeve of my jacket then fell on my wrist)

I can't fucking believe this. My save file of Tearaway corrupted during the last cutscene of the game. I was three trophies away from a Platinum, and had almost every single collectable in the game. Fuck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom