• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

The last two weeks of the semester are the worst of the year

Got 5 hours of sleep the past two nights. I have to write a term paper by 7pm tomorrow (and I have places to be between 9am and 530pm, so really I have to finish it before 9am and it's 7pm now) and I'm delirious so I can't really write anything coherent. Laid in bed for 3 hours and couldn't fall asleep. Tried to drink alcohol to help and it's not working.

Iunno, guys. I do not know.

Night out with coworkers. Had the perfect amount of drinks for that enjoyable light drunkenness.

They kept trying to get girls to talk to me. Had to leave before it got worse. :/ fml sucks to leave bar hopping with DAT perfect buzz, but it started to feel shitty having to deflect their attempts.

ZeroRay

I'm sure we're all in consensus that lucky has to suck his barber's dick. That is, if he isn't already doing it now as I type.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm sure we're all in consensus that lucky has to suck his barber's dick. That is, if he isn't already doing it now as I type.
How do you know if you're gay or straight if you've never even sucked a dick? You can't knock something if you haven't tried it.

J. Bravo

Night out with coworkers. Had the perfect amount of drinks for that enjoyable light drunkenness.

They kept trying to get girls to talk to me. Had to leave before it got worse. :/ fml sucks to leave bar hopping with DAT perfect buzz, but it started to feel shitty having to deflect their attempts.
what? why?
You guys ever go out for the night and feel like not even one chick was into you that night.
no.

Kwixotik

So the apartment next to me that has been calling in noise complaints on me all year got busted by cops with a dog. Apparently one of them was large-time weed dealers. I feel conflicted.

On one hand, they deserve it because they were calling in noise complaints on me and how are you gonna be like that when you're dealing drugs? On the other, I never actually knew who lived there and the girl who got busted is an acquaintance from my Shakespeare class who I think is pretty cool and besides I'm in favor of legalization. On the other hand, fuck you and your noise complaints. And one of the cops called my girl "sweetheart", who the fuck says sweetheart?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Mild or chilly is great for fashion but brutal cold sucks. It's getting down to single digits here, we're just trying to survive. No one can see my dope new cardigan cause I gotta wear like five layers over it.

Kwixotik

This place seems welcoming

Inebriated
(Today, 01:48 AM)
image.php

it's a eu46* lucky, too small for your swole self.

*supposedly a medium, but zzegna lies. would fit a standard us small dude of a non-crazy height well, had the sleeve shortened. amusing anecdote: it's actually a runway sample that was never produced, has a 'look 25' tag on the inside.

edit: and yes, fashion is in a weird holding pattern right now. i figure everyone will straighten themselves out in a few years.

J. Bravo

shearling is the only way to go... I have a jacket that no longer fits, tragically, and I could wear it in -30 with just a tshirt.

Who wants it btw.

would it fit a skinny 6' dude?

edit: uh i just looked those up, they are hundreds or thousands of dollars man. how much you trying to sell it for?

would it fit a skinny 6' dude?

edit: uh i just looked those up, they are hundreds or thousands of dollars man. how much you trying to sell it for?
I don't know, it might be too short in the sleeve? I'm 5'9", and I had the sleeve shortened to about 25" in length. illithid has indicated interest, but if it doesn't work out etc I can let you know. To answer price:
$100 because I haven't worn it in a year

http://i.imgur.com/OLOVs8Q.jpg

lucky if it's any consolation I found some cool camo housewares at walmart the other day:

willing to proxy, just send a pm.

Minus_Me

You guys are already hitting -19 F? Man it's only around 40F in Montreal today and I feel super lucky cause I don't have to start cabbing to work yet. As for Shearling, Mac you know your shit. My gf had a Canada Goose jacket and I gave her a Shearling parka for our anniversary and she switched over wholesale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom