• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just being disrespectful NOW!

60bBUlT.jpg

J. Bravo

Girl finally admitted she wants my d. So I'm gonna head over there after the hot tub and give it to her. Then drink with some other bitches. Tonight is looking bright.

Richie

Ah traitor fingers of mine! You are wise enough to make me arrive at NeoGAF and leave this message (and you fuckers even cared to put the GAF portion in caps) but not enough to actually leave something worth reading in this message! Aaah, fuck it all...

kehs

Banned
GAF, in finally feeling the alcohol. Beasted some pool, hanging with peeps. Need some recommendations on what to do when home and drunk.

Put on some music and keep drinking until you fall asleep.

Wondering if I should go for another bottle of wine. I want to get up early tomorrow.

Drake

Made myself some homemade red bull (well, red thunder which is Aldi's version of red bull) and vodka's. Got a good buzz going right now.

Minus_Me

There is the most beautiful snow storm going on in Montreal right now. Total white out that one can really appreciate. I was outside doing snow angels while smoking a cig and totally drunk as shit. Its a night like this that really makes you appreciate a good snow storm. I'm in the my house, listening to some music and just looking out the window. Life is grand sometimes.

J. Bravo

bitches*

so this girl invited me over to her friends house so we could bang. she said so in her texts. i get there and she tells me shes on her period. i'm like who cares done it before. she then says we should go upstairs. i'm down, obvi. we get up there, and turns out that all she wants to do is talk and cuddle. her reasoning? "we've known each other for 2 weeks i'm not goign to be some kind of slut and have sex with you this soon". to which i responded "we've known each other 2 weeks, i'm not going to just cuddle with you". basically it. she sent me a long and scathing text about morals and getting fucked over etc, which i ignored. she called me 4 times whcih i ignored. she texted me more times, and i finally responded something like "i wanted to get drunk so i left. nothing was going on. we weren't doing anything and weren't going to do anything."

so i got drunk and snorted half a hydro and popped 2 more. feeling good. wanna play games and slay pussy but might sleep instead lol.

Got home. Night was straight garbage man. I don't if any of you guys ever saw an episode of the simpsons called the city of new york vs homer simpson but this was the city of san diego vs style fox.

I was supposed to get into the club for free because of a hookup but I got there too late so I paid the 30 cover. Then inside it was weak as hell nothing but drunk skanks making out with guys they showed up with and drunk douchebags. I got pulled over and hassled by cops, I lost money on a bunch of bullshit, and now here I am.

There's gotta be a better way because this just isn't working out.

Tirod

I don't have much experience in the drunk thread at all (I don't even lurk in it or whatever) but I just wanted to say that if you are in LA, you can't go wrong in Koreatown. All of my friends are Korean and Indian though, so maybe that affects my judgement.

Just got back out from a late Saturday light from a Korean bar session and then karaoke and it was great. Had some great regular soju and some yogurt soju (kind of bitter but still good) and some rounds of light beer (meh in general). Great food though.

Was so great to let loose after 4 months of doing jack shit due to a capstone class for my degree and an internship I've been completing keeping me in check.

Hope everyone else's experience into the new year is great as well. Gonna go crawl into bed now.

Put on some music and keep drinking until you fall asleep.
Mission Accomplished.

I need to try pool while straight sober sometime for comparison. I was uneven, but making shots I didn't think I could without much eyeing. And unlike last time, I actually won all 3 matches.

LuuKyK

Worst part of being drunk imo is this fear that appears in the day after that you messed up somehow, even though you know you didn't and even though you know that everybody else was just as drunk as you and won't remember anything. :lol Every, damn, time.

Minus_Me

Snowing since yesterday night and I love it.

What are some of you guys planning for NYE? I usually throw a house party but might change it up. Some parties are quite expensive but come with open bar which isn't bad.

bitches*

so this girl invited me over to her friends house so we could bang. she said so in her texts. i get there and she tells me shes on her period. i'm like who cares done it before. she then says we should go upstairs. i'm down, obvi. we get up there, and turns out that all she wants to do is talk and cuddle. her reasoning? "we've known each other for 2 weeks i'm not goign to be some kind of slut and have sex with you this soon". to which i responded "we've known each other 2 weeks, i'm not going to just cuddle with you". basically it. she sent me a long and scathing text about morals and getting fucked over etc, which i ignored. she called me 4 times whcih i ignored. she texted me more times, and i finally responded something like "i wanted to get drunk so i left. nothing was going on. we weren't doing anything and weren't going to do anything."

so i got drunk and snorted half a hydro and popped 2 more. feeling good. wanna play games and slay pussy but might sleep instead lol.

Good for you. One she lied-twice. If she wanted more should have said so. Major props to you for not lying to get in her pants AND more props for not putting pussy on a pedestal. Much respect

Worst part of being drunk imo is this fear that appears in the day after that you messed up somehow, even though you know you didn't and even though you know that everybody else was just as drunk as you and won't remember anything. :lol Every, damn, time.
I didn't drink in college until I was of age because I was too afraid of accidentally coming out and fucking things up. I found out I have enough self control while drunk not to do that, but shit's still scary sometimes. I've woken up after a few nights out with some anxiety of "oh fuck did I do/say anything that makes it obvious?"

AcridMeat

Banned
Rarely if ever get this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom