• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Im saying this, gaming side is worse than gamefaqs at this point.

Kaeptain did you steal Plywood's avatar or Plywood is that you?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
No need for others when I'm whole on my own, always remember. But why do I feel this most when I'm not alone. It's weird.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haha, dang. I'm lookin pretty backseat to this shit. Lol. She's sizing up other dick like mad. On that chump shit .

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I just talked about hanging out with a woman. That should tell you I am not plywood.
middlefingersdiazkqp3y.gif

Raonak

Banned
Had to run some annoying errands. so decided to relax and got a 6pack on the way back.
was planning to do some game coding but im afraid i might make shit break.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Am I still alive? It's hard to tell. No fucking clue how the night ended, last thing I remember was trying to buy cigarettes from a vending machine but somehow I was too drunk to put my cash in right. Not leaving home all weekend, fuck this.

Minus_Me

my assistant is having a mental breakdown. She's scared of flying, she's scared of catching some horrible disease and her boyfriend broke up with her because of the time she's going to be gone. On the plus side, she's finally drinking with me which is great and hopefully she keeps it up. I also thought it was saturday today and went to work with two different shoes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
my assistant is having a mental breakdown. She's scared of flying, she's scared of catching some horrible disease and her boyfriend broke up with her because of the time she's going to be gone. On the plus side, she's finally drinking with me which is great and hopefully she keeps it up. I also thought it was saturday today and went to work with two different shoes.

You banging her yet?

Minus_Me

Just came back from dinner and its bloody freezing out tonight so I'm staying in. For no particular reason other then I'm listening to some Miles Davis tonight, I give you what I think are the 5 best classic cocktails.

1. Old Fashioned
2. Tom Collins
3. Manhattan
4. Sidecar
5. Mint Julep

Honourable Mentions

1. Sazerac
2. French 75
3. Martini (Gin)

Just came back from dinner and its bloody freezing out tonight so I'm staying in. For no particular reason other then I'm listening to some Miles Davis tonight, I give you what I think are the 5 best classic cocktails.

1. Old Fashioned
2. Tom Collins
3. Manhattan
4. Sidecar
5. Mint Julep

Honourable Mentions

1. Sazerac
2. French 75
3. Martini (Gin)

You have exceptional taste in cocktails.
I'll add one to the list.
Red bull and vodka.

I'd really like to see this "game" theory in practice cuz one of my buddies is 21 or 22 and still lives at home. He was talking about going to his house and I asked if his parents would mind and this girl was like "you live with your parents?!" with this look of disgust.

I didn't even think it was a big deal but man she just lost all respect for the guy. Luckily he didn't seem to care. My question is would "game" salvage him at that point?

Seik

Banned
I'm back from a job Christmas party, drunk as fuck, I drank way more beers and champagne than I expected. Need some sleep...

Dat Christmas time.

I am in a dive bar in Seoul listening to s club 7 with a borderline peado looking at me. I do not know if to end my night or keep on goingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom