• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp, just got into my first college, columbia college in chicago. 86% acceptance rate. i guess it's nice to know that i have some sort of safety net, but i'm saving the celebrations for when the big gun college acceptance letters come in.

kehs

Banned
1386705668_2006239508.gif

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I have a weird line on my balsac right between the balls. Like the skin is darker there. Does this mean I had my junk operated on as an infant, leaving a scar, that my parents neglected to tell me about? Or is it normal to have a line of darker skin that bisects the balsac?

Snuggler did you quit smoking?

I'm confused man. There's a girl in one of my classes who seems super young but already has a ring on her finger so I just assumed she's engaged or married. But then it seems like she's always flirting with me and seems like she always finds a way to be around me before and during class.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm confused man. There's a girl in one of my classes who seems super young but already has a ring on her finger so I just assumed she's engaged or married. But then it seems like she's always flirting with me and seems like she always finds a way to be around me before and during class.
SHE WANTS THE D
or a friend

J. Bravo

Yeah just be friends with her bro. Most when a girl is being friendly, it is just that. She just wants to be friends. I wish I learned that a long time ago instead of like in the last year. Plus they usually have at least one hot single friend.

tell her to add you on fb and see how long it takes for her to msg you. Within 24 hours= wants the dick.

Just ask her what the ring is for?

AcridMeat

Banned
Is it a blue dress then that tradition of something blue is just something white and then lazy brides can claim the snow is white.

That sounds like a cop out.

get it

cause copernicus sucks

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Great Lakes Christmas Ale is so delicious guys. One positive of living in the midwest this time a year. Y'all are quiet these days.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got drunk after my final. Waiting for this chick to finish her final so we can smoke out and maybe... YEAH.
Pot sex is as good as or better than drunk sex. Both are better than sober sex, obviously.

I should probably get some brofriends. Seems like 90% of the people I hang around these days have vag. I'm gonna start menstruating or something.

Pot sex is as good as or better than drunk sex. Both are better than sober sex, obviously.

I should probably get some brofriends. Seems like 90% of the people I hang around these days have vag. I'm gonna start menstruating or something.

I went to dinner with four really hot chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom