• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
oCxn7Yl.jpg

welp

You guys ever get so close to accomplishing something that all you ever think about at night before you sleep is "don't choke, don't choke, don't choke, don't choke".

Minus_Me

Received my final schedule for the upcoming year. Leaving on the 11th of January and traveling for a stupid amount of time. Time to live out my George Clooney Up in the air fantasy.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Hello again, new friends of drunk gaf. I'm on my 4th glass (~two fingers each) of Aberlour 16. So fuckin good.

Hanging out. Watching Netflix. Happened upon The Ghost and the Darkness. One of the best movie titles ever, but it's overly cheesy. I used to think it was bad ass, but, yeah, not really.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, I had one of the weirdest most emotionally intense experiences I've had in like forever today.

So anyway like 2 weeks ago some local surfer I don't know dies. My family, being pretty much involved in everything in this area. Anyway so my dad has known this guy forever. I'm not close with my dad at all but its christmas and things have been kinda ok so weve been talking more anyway so he invited me to go to this paddle out ceremony.

Its basically just a ton of surfers meet up and baddle out and make a circle and then this guys daughter spread his ashes. It was just very very intense. I havent been on a surfboard since I was a kid and there were all these old men kinda crying and it was super windy and everyone was holding hands on their surfboards making a big circle and shit. it was bananas. ahhh.

also someone handed me a flower.

Salsa

what do you do with cocaine you don't want

i've been doing small bumps on weekends cause fuck it I dont wanna throw it away and im p.sure this is an endless lil bag

I dont wanna like give it to someone that's rude

oh whatever

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If you don't have a ton of it just save it and whip it out next time you're bedding with a partner who wants to maybe have things get exciting.

if its a lot a lot (or enough to ruin your evening if you do it all in one go) probably just get rid of it or trade it. find someone and trade it for even like a not a lot of weed. i vote trade it for weed or booze.

Salsa

I used to like cocaine a lot but it is indeed whack, also i can feel myself being annoying on it

it'll end, or maybe if I see someone doing it i'll just give em the rest and be a great person/terrible enabler to their eyes

plan c: save it for jtwo's uruguay trip

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've done it probably more than 12 times but less than 30 times and I've never really felt "the high" from it because I've always been so fucked up. But one time when I lived in the forest in tahoe I was drinking shit beer and doing coke with these weird dj people and its the most hungover ive ever been. it was like unnatural. under normal circumstancese a person shouldnt be able to be that hungover. that was actually the last time i ever touched the stuff. all around horrible drug. when we were 17 we dated these two ballet dancers who were way into it, too. eesh.

my trip is actually still happening.
ive been kinda not really having a job. but other exciting thigns are happening. once other things happen. I'm gonna save like some grands of some sort and fly myself and bicicleta out there. Ive actually already started talking about it with my friends. I've never travelled really before. Ive been to australia and hawaii but thats it.

Salsa

weird, I think the thing I enjoyed most about it was the fact that it sorta counter-attacked my drunkness and let me keep drinking without blacking out/acting like a complete idiot. keeps you awake and with your senses sharp

fuck if I know how other people didnt punch me in the face for talkin so much about such irrelevant shit tho

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thats exactly what it does.... but then you know.. at some point the alcohol leaves your body.

Salsa

as I side note I finished reading Rob Delaney's book at work and dude got seriously fucked up drunk

broken legs, crashed car into a building, rehab. the works

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been wanting to read that. I just read an excerpt about his friends from the halfway house he'd get icecream with.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I always eat the worst stuff when I'm drunk.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm cooking some type of mexican sausage and a veggie pattie together and its gonna fucking delicoius.

I'm just going to start hanging in here when I'm drunk.... I wanna see who goes as HARD as me.

This is not bragging. This is admittance and embarrassing cause I'll be here every night

By the way, could someone smarter than me make a fucking thread in the regular OT to bring more people in here. There is absolutely no way possible that all the thousands of people hanging on GAF at 1:06 EST are sober......

GET THEM IN THIS BITCH! Expose them to the sickness that is drunk GAF!

tumblr_m6i3lw9IG51qaswmyo1_r1_500.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Garage I parked in tonight said it was 24 hours online, so I thought everything is cool, get there at 12:04 to find a sign saying we close at midnight.

$50 fine to open it (on top of the $15.50). fuck this life of mine

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've spent the last hour or so at work looking up the reptiles of South Asia on Wikipedia.

Tonight and the following weekend are gonna be fun, we're getting lit up. Can't really focus on boring office stuff. Hoping Copernicus can finally drop by to chill.

Haha, what is this shit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gharial

Minus_Me

Growing up Atheist was a weird experience. I didn't relate with a lot of people and considering I went to school with the same people from K-12 it was even weirder.

Salsa

remember venezuela chick

well, I didnt wanna say anything not to jinx it, but we've been working shit and she bought her plane ticket today

she'll come over from January 21st till February 5th

looking at renting a house near the beach right now

commence nervous breakdown of a girl (6 years older than me and with a 5yo kid) paying a ton of money on a plane ticket to be with you for 2 weeks after having sex a couple times and being a total of 3 days with her

real love bro

shieeeeeeet

Man I don't know how but I pulled off an A in math, an A in computer systems, and a B in Econ.

My GPA is now higher than ever before at 3.66, hope the UC's appreciate it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna watch Vertigo tonight. I made a pretty giant Enchilada casserole earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom