• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Our cab got smashed into by this hulk of a SUV. You'd think the stupid thing would have four wheel drive.
If I've learned anything, if it's an SUV, you assume the worst possible driver.

Glad you guys got out with minor injuries.
I'm so happy your sister is okay.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got a Twelvester of Coors for Twelve dollars.
Fd3KIn1.jpg

Minus_Me

I couldn't really say. I ordered some thai food and we're getting lit up with a few bottles of Plum wine. What a shitty day, poor cabby was being so apologetic even if it wasn't his fault.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My greatest fear in life is lost time. Every day I wake up and I feel it slowly slipping away.
It's a natural feeling but it sounds like you're doing the most you reasonable can with your time, in a few years when you'll be making stacks while most of your peers are living paycheck to paycheck. Like me, lol.

J. Bravo

was def gonna get drunk tonight but my throat closing up has decided im not going to. hopefully the steroids and antibiotics let me get back to business tomorrow

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Good beers deserve to breathe in a mug or otherwise. I'm taken ATM but this fine ass chick I used to crush on axed me for my number tonight. Doubling down.

Only place in the world I have ever felt at home. Paris was the second place. I would be living in Paris is life didn't happen during Iraq. I also wouldn't have my son though and nothing can replace that little bastard.

ScrubJay

i think i've been taking advantage of hangovers too much lately.

let's me get lazy as shit as work and gives me an excuse to eat less. i've lost so much weight in the last month lately, and when I do eat soup is the perfect hangover food.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's one of those post-drinking mornings where I feel oddly invigorated. I wanna do shit. But maybe I'm still drunk from last night. I had like a million beers and subtly mocked the dude banging the girl I secretly have a crush on but can't act upon it. I'm basically a passive aggressive asshole.

Copernicus how was your night?

kehs

Banned
I had about two fingers worth of chivas, before I collapsed on the from on the way back from the bathroom, and slept there for about three hours.

I'm not even sure what day it is.

jesus christ I'm still drunk

my movements are all delayed

i have to think about moving my limbs before they can move

i need some weed too.. someone pm me some

Salsa

I just lived like one of the most clear moments where life was pretty shitty and I didnt wanna do anything then had a couple drinks and now everything is awesome

it was very very clear, and dangerous

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I feel very sad right now too so I'm gonna go drink some beers I guess. IDK. Look what I put together today, with the help of my friend.

Nearly every piece is vintage (cheap or free) but we used a lot of simple green and netflix sessions polishing all the hardware and it looks fucking tight.

I feel pretty pleased, its taken the better part of six months to piece everything together and stuff. Just need to wire everything up pretty much and find some nice peddles.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its like maybe an inch too big for me, but I kinda like it. I can stand with my feet flat on the ground straddling the frame but its right up in my junk. My pubic bone is like 1/4 inch from the frame. So yeah.. it's big. But my single speed bike is like perfectly perfectly calibrated and set for me and I can whip that thing around like its nothing. I can probably literally turn on a dime with that bike.

Having this one be big, heavy and kinda clunky is really fun for me. Its a super different experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom