• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
iEzHdkY5Q8RKX.gif

waifu

YO...

Edit: Turned 31 today. Niners won. Chick I haven't seen in 7 years told me to come over because she bought me condoms and whiskey for my birthday. Tonight will end up being nice.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just realized, when snuggler was talking about gifts for someone else's cat, was he referring to his kid?

No, actual cats. I got him a tin of pitter pats and a sweet dingly ball. He loved that shit.

I sent some cool shit to my actual human child, too.

Anyways, I showed up for work today but there's no one around and nothing to do. I should have just taken the day off, but it can't hurt to get paid to do nothing. Tonight I'm probably gonna get solo hammered since it's xmas eve and I have nowhere to go. I'll see y'all in here for sure.

Minus_Me

Holiday Cheer is at a all time low today. Invited my uncle over and he's coming with his gf. Checked out my parents house and found the place hasn't been swept of snow in weeks. Found a Christmas card from my parents in the mailbox, would have been nice to send it my my house but wtv. My sister has clearly been using the house as a sex den of some kind. Ordered some stupid amount of sushi and they should come at 6pm. I raided my parents cellar and took all the good stuff. I\m drinking some claret for the fuck of it. Happy holidays to all.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Happy Holidays Acrid Meat. My PC is still broken, but I'm gonna try and get that fixed in the next month. I haven't had a functional PC since last April, it's depressing.

I'm always playing QuizUp on iOS, any of you guys fuck witit?

arab

Happy Holidays Acrid Meat. My PC is still broken, but I'm gonna try and get that fixed in the next month. I haven't had a functional PC since last April, it's depressing.

I'm always playing QuizUp on iOS, any of you guys fuck witit?

i fucks wit it. add me, arab

Minus_Me

I'm a bottle of wine in and its barely 4. My neighbourhood still looks pretty with a nice layer of snow. I'm running out of cigarettes though which is worrying.

Minus_Me

Diageo has been messing with the recipe for Blue, Green, and Gold. Blue was never worth its price but it was some good stuff regardless.

Minus_Me

I just took delivery of 136 pieces of sushi and we're 4 people. Hopefully the neighbours like sushi.

Happy Holidays everyone! Enjoy your night and be responsible if you have to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom