• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
salsa how are they? have you washed them? have you tried to wear them with a boner yet?

Salsa

they are pretty much the same levi's I had but they're morris & becker and they dont have holes in them, unlike my levi's

they're okay

they have this weird white stitching in the middle of my dick that draws attention to it

I took a blue sharpie and colored it

kehs

Banned
I was always apprehensive about button fly jeans until I bought pair accidentally. I was worried about how long it would take to undo them in case I have to pee really bad, which happens often, and my kidneys and bladder are pretty much just giant calcium stones with a narrow river bed connecting them all. They open so easily though, one quick swift pull and it's all undone. Sure it takes a little bit more to button them back up, but who cares when you're done? The poor sap next in lime that's dancing in place cause he couldn't calculate his drink to pee time ratio? Pfft, hope you fave fly jeans buddy because I'm taking my god damn time finessing my button fly back to it's natural state.

kehs

Banned
That's why I like wearing slacks and a nice tucked in dress shirt. Close so many sales by just thrusting my hips out a little.

Salsa

venezuela sends me this pic saying we're this close to seeing each other

FIbzKah.jpg

but I just KNOW she's talking bout my dick, right

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So stalker

whatcha drinkin?

what platform do you prefer?

tell me something weird

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, so if everything in your life was accounted for and you found yourself with free time to play any game what would it be?

Id play the ps2 dragon quest.
I never discovered DQ until the DS releases and the ps2 version is just so beautiful.

Ok, so if everything in your life was accounted for and you found yourself with free time to play any game what would it be?

Id play the ps2 dragon quest.
I never discovered DQ until the DS releases and the ps2 version is just so beautiful.

Mass effect A

Moertel

i have a ankle fetish ithink

You're weird.

That's a pretty cool question.

Either Final Fantasy 13, Minecraft or L.A. Noire. I could probably take years just walking around that beautiful city in the sunlight, admiring the 1940s structures and listening to stupid NPC dialogues while wearing a fesh suit.

Or I'll just fuck some some weird wolves in the Dalmasca desert. I'm not sure. It's been so long...

i'm enjoying the hell out of it. adds a nice cinnamoney taste to the egg nog.

maybe i'm just feeling festive as fuck right now.

also just took great pleasure in destroying assyria in civ v. fucker deserved it.

Salsa

I mean, these are somewhat expensive levis:

LpYDbHYl.jpg

its not like im a jeans caretaker

I just think I made it worse with the blue sharpie. drunk decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom