• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Holynahit. Home. Drumk.
snow everywhere.

some embarrassing shit happened tonight that's never happened to me before and may bs a sign in getting old. Good thin this girl likes me. Alot.

freshair

Got trashed by 4pm at a bar crawl. Made new friends and gave girls nicknames.

Went out again in a few hours to a club. Felt sick from earlier and only has orange soda the whole rest of the night lol

J. Bravo

Fuuuck I think I'm still a little drunk. I gotta head back to my friends place to get my pills tho, shit. Hope it didn't snow any more.

Salsa

rVo8Lggl.jpg

plank you smooth bastard

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It took me a second to realize that girl is supposed to be splashed in blood.

It looks like she just got straight shitty at some rodeo/quince and partied for a weekend straight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I came home and Windows won't boot from my raid array so I. Just sittin here drinking while I restripe muh raid. Ain't y'all a bunch a manhos

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm experience pure rage right now. Rage that transcends any sort of social norms.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just did an ex thigns exhange. i wanted my writings and she wanted her plastic disks and i was like you fucking cutn and she put everything ive ver given on the porch i iliterally scattered it everywhere, grabbed my notes and took the fuck off i left her a comic i drew about about the way her skin falls on her muscles. im gonna go ahead and just literally put my fist through an acre of titanaiium and under the u broke it u bought it policy ill bec ome rich from raw titanium ore and ill build a clublike the set of applllio13 and theat F {redacted} YOU AND YOUR HAVE A BAD SMEL{redactedd}NS YOU EAT ON YOUR VEGAN DIET but gary sinese has a cold so were just gonna stay in tonight. Might go to the corner store and buy my hubby GS a pint of makers and a cigar to cheer him up but we all know hes dreading gogint to the clinic and getting the "were gonna pull your teeth out also youre a bad dj" talk again.

its gonna be a long night. pray for me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The terrible thing about all of this is the explosive happiness I am unable NOT to spread.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just had a hilarious thought but I've already forgotten it.
Also did I mention I just reformatted my eentire computer. I'm like a new man right now. Now is the time for growth.

I still haven't received my used stretched out vnecks mac.

unrelated, how does one even stretch out vneck necks
1. I've been working on one shirt for a few months now for you. haven't washed it yet. wearing it while working out and cooking meat, has some jizz on the bottom hem too. I'm sure you'll like it.

2. get it wet and tug. works for anything.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Housesitting with GF and this freddy kruger lookin snowman in the corner is creepin me the fuck out, starin directy at me.

IQBzqXs.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I like animals because they don't eventually start to hate me. Loyalty to the end, that shit is rare. Your furry friend will love you even when the rest of the world seems to hate you.

Shouts outs to all the dogs and cats and chinchillas and shit out there.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
"Life is just a bitch, a bitch is like a ho"

The Bob Dylan of our time.

Jokes aside ASAP is my shit even tho he just raps about purp, weed, pussy and fashion.

It's like ten degrees here and all snow everything.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
its weird to know that im now older than ratatat was when i met them and had a myspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom