• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
Isn't the first time memorable by virtue of it being your first time. Unless you're so loaded you forget. Who cares anyways.

i think so, yeah. i definitely felt like that first time (for me anyway) i just had to fucking get it done. actual technique and skill and enjoyment could all wait till later. my loss of virginity was pretty non-romantic, but i still felt like a god the next day. woke up in the girls bed still hungover, left almost immediately, drove back to my moms house with sweet home alabama cranked all the way up in my car.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah so I now I play Dark Souls again. My new character is a hot lady named "coolman+"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually playing on a PC monitor. Its fucking rad. But my monitor is pretty much brand new and the TV I used to play it on was super old.

Its actually kinda funny, people troll all the time with "the cinematic feel of 30fps" but Dark Souls honestly kinda does feel more cinematic compared to all my other games that run at 4x that framerate.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
fucking quitin weed for a bit to lower my tolerance and enter this semester with a clearer mind, so im drinkin more

AcridMeat

Banned
where is my wank material bb
KdMf7hf.jpg
You can tell it was tailored but I think it's much better. Now let me pay you already I feel guilty.

if you're talking about the old lines from the sleeve head and button stitches just blast em with an iron and a lot of steam and they'll be gone. I've only worn that suit maybe 4 times, the pressing is far from set to the point of wear. wool is nice like that.

u look sexay btw asl?

ScrubJay

Drank half a botle of vodka tonight. Only took until about 500 mg till I started feeling it. Think I have a problem.

Work is pissing me off lately. They've been dragging their feet on promoting me. They should just do it instead of these half ass measures latlely.

ScrubJay

You know as much as I like watching TV and movies and stuff I just like to chill out and listem to music instead. Mass Effect 2 had the most epic music to it even if nothing actually happened in the game. Weird, but thats the way I like it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've just revolutionized the way I consume GAF. I have it configured to auto subscribe me everywhere I post so I always get trapped in my subscriptions and post in the same threads. Now every morning I just trash all my subs so as the day progresses I can see what I've participated in. Its great.

AcridMeat

Banned
Come to Montana, I'll get you a job. We can go skiing.
I think about how the simple life is probably more suited for me quite a bit. Careers don't define a life lived. A lot of people here don't think that way. I just want to have nature around me and a nice backyard to barbecue with some folks. And fucking blast some bands like pile

I got a reply to an application I sent yesterday. Will see if that's something I end up doing.

AcridMeat

Banned
Have an interview tomorrow. I don't have shoes for it, heading out now to find some. I don't know where my dress shoes went fellas. The first test of your suit comes tomorrow Mac.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Holy shit, what a blizzard. Looks like god just hit us with the money shot. But I decided to say fuck it and hit up the bar for a couple dranks. Winter fucks with me, I feel the best when I'm active but this weather can turn you into a total recluse.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm stayin within walking distance but I was sober for driving tonight. It's kinda fun to drive in this shit, at least when the speed limit is 25 everywhere you're going. You don't ever wanna underestimate this shit, but if you have snow tires and decent driving abilities it's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

Tried to take a pic:

f7En9GI.jpg

Thas trippy, mane.

I'm stayin within walking distance but I was sober for driving tonight. It's kinda fun to drive in this shit, at least when the speed limit is 25 everywhere you're going. You don't ever wanna underestimate this shit, but if you have snow tires and decent driving abilities it's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

Tried to take a pic:

f7En9GI.jpg

Thas trippy, mane.

That is trippy mane. We just have rain down here in southern Indiana. I'm right across from all the bars. Someone asked me to come out but instead I'm just gonna watch shitty rap videos and drink Bud Light. Michigan intrigues me by the way.

Professional Selling
French 2
Personal Development
Intro to Anthropology

I really fucked my GPA last semester, this semester is really just to boost it back up. Major is Film, which oddly at my university, has the highest min. GPA requirement,

Should be a good time! I assume this is not a university in the states?

Going to bed my drunk friends. Talk to you guys in the A.M. The wife and I are going to B-dubs to finally try the new wing sauce. Also need to do some shoe shopping.

i know my life is so tough... HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wore ankle socks, fuck it.

Headed home early to be responsible, the girl I used to crush on that now works at my favorite bar still wanted to chat but I had to peace. I guess I gotta say fuck it and forget it since I already got commitments. I always seem to run into that girl when I'm tied up with other girls. So frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom