• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Picked up 3 four lokos for some chicks along with some Evan Williams for myself...dude at the counter looked at me like I was crazy lol.

I don't even want to think about how much a Hermes perfume would be. Hopefully it's made with alligator or something.
actually it's not heniously priced if you aren't going down the super-exclusive 'hermessence' line. the one I just poured all over my body in an orgasmic heat, terre d'hermes, is 'only' $120 for the eau de parfum. hermes does of course sell a tiny leather tube for travel vials for a mere $190, if you are interested.

but all of this is irrelevant since I have just discovered the official fragrance of drunk thread:

http://etatlibredorange.com/en/perfumes/secretions-magnifiques

you can get terre d'hermes just about anywhere (except montana, remember I live in the middle of nowhere lol). the only stuff that might be hard to find based on my digging would be the jardin line or the hermessence stuff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What does it taste like? I bet it would get you drunk.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Something about cologne terrifies me. I think its because theres no real way to smell yourself, so you never truly know how others experience your scent. Even thinking about it makes me uncomfortable, but I've washed with the same soap and used the same deodorant for my entire adult life.

Something about cologne terrifies me. I think its because theres no real way to smell yourself, so you never truly know how others experience your scent. Even thinking about it makes me uncomfortable, but I've washed with the same soap and used the same deodorant for my entire adult life.
well it's interesting for me, since I use scentless everything, and have for several years. I'm not even sure exactly why I'm suddenly drawn to them, well, at least the slightly odd ones, anyway. I just woke up a month ago and said to my wife, "I kinda want to try wearing cologne again". The stuff I used to wear, helmut lang eau de parfum, is no longer made and absurdly priced ($400+ on ebay), so I kinda started from scratch. It's a weirdly enjoyable process.

it's also kind of soothing/relaxing to listen to youtube reviews for fragrances. some of them are 15+ minutes long. just dudes talking about weird flower/scent names that sound like a science fiction garden.

arab

et tu, brut? and the panties fall

actually it's not heniously priced if you aren't going down the super-exclusive 'hermessence' line. the one I just poured all over my body in an orgasmic heat, terre d'hermes, is 'only' $120 for the eau de parfum. hermes does of course sell a tiny leather tube for travel vials for a mere $190, if you are interested.

but all of this is irrelevant since I have just discovered the official fragrance of drunk thread:

http://etatlibredorange.com/en/perfumes/secretions-magnifiques

DA FUCK

kris.

Banned
dang tonigth was exactly what i needed been fightin with this chick we made up drank a lot of alcohol downtown and i ate glorious drunk pizza after a week of hating everything and listenig to opeth exclusively dang theyre a great band ok night guys gonna wathc metalocalypse and pass out :3

ZeroRay

Keep at it Qwark.

Had some good times chillin tonight. Kinda pissed my alcohol tolerance shot up as much as it did. Would be on cloud nine if I had my old constitution.

J. Bravo

Broke up with her. That was fun.

:/

edit: shit. anyways 'im home somehow. eating cookies. the white girl that showed up who i've hooked up with lately is mad and called me while i was on the way home. then texted me and said she's frustrated and doesn't know what i want. i'm about to be like "sorry".

dunno if i like the black girl for real. we've hooked up once, she's super cool, has connections to my football team, and has a big booty. i'm just apprehensive for reasons other than race, so don't call me out on that shit.

some dude told me i was the coolest white dude he ever met on the way out lmao. and i'm supposed to go out with them and am getting picked up at some point tomorrow. can't wait. me and like 6 black guys lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait until theres a virtual bar for the occulus rift and we can all sit around in leather couches with weird animal pelts covering the floor talking and hanging.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Out drankin for the first time in awhile. It's like 35 out and it feels amazing right now. Hoping to be midly hammered by night's end.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We're at a nice expensive bar. People are dressed for '20s night but I don't got the set-up for that. I bought a cream colored suit in my late teens but I think I puked on it and threw it in the trash. I wish I was cooler and a bad boy or whatever, gotta stop being so sensitive and shit. Fuck my lame ass emotions.

We're at a nice expensive bar. People are dressed for '20s night but I don't got the set-up for that. I bought a cream colored suit in my late teens but I think I puked on it and threw it in the trash. I wish I was cooler and a bad boy or whatever, gotta stop being so sensitive and shit. Fuck my lame ass emotions.

image.php

That aside, don't post on GAF and meet some honeys!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah I'm jus outchea on my smoke brakes. GF prob aint cool with me tryin my luck woth some random honeys.

It's SAT night dudes. Miss the OG drunk thread crew we made some classic posts.

J. Bravo

i'm too tired to go out. and i got church at 9am. this sucks. i work at 10am on saturdays and have church 9am on sundays. when am i supposed to go out and function the next day.
good news is i got back in school and so in a year i'll be an emt.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
when snugger said sat night i thought he meant sat tests

dsnuggler im just a goosebump shiver and a phonecall away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom