• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have an interview tomorrow. I don't have shoes for it, heading out now to find some. I don't know where my dress shoes went fellas. The first test of your suit comes tomorrow Mac.
Definitely. A tie is going to make you look much more professional. And you can always take it off if your gut is telling you to before you get into the interview.

J. Bravo

i need a new game to play until there is a new league in path of exile. suggestions? 3ds, pc, ps3. could always go back to disgaea i guess. haven't beaten dark souls either. i want to play it on pc but it doesn't work past the loading screen after making a new character.

AcridMeat

Banned
acrid can you get me a job as your assistant I'll get you Starbucks
Nah this job is bogus after some talks and reflecting on some things. Sent more applications and might start working part time at a shop here in the meantime. I hope.

Fuck I need to start making money again.

coldvein

Banned
I always seem to run into that girl when I'm tied up with other girls. So frustrating.

i hear that. there's this girl who i've wanted to bang for like 10 years. not have a relationship with, just high on this list of girls i want to fuck in my lifetime. she recently got out of a really shitty relationship and now totally wants the coldvein D. but guess what im in a committed relationship now bitch. the pussy is on the table and i cant eat it. WHERE WERE YOU THE PAST TEN YEARS. oh you were dating a bunch of morons. weeeeeelllllllp

/rant

Wool

I think about how the simple life is probably more suited for me quite a bit. Careers don't define a life lived. A lot of people here don't think that way. I just want to have nature around me and a nice backyard to barbecue with some folks. And fucking blast some bands like pile

Yeah it's fuckin beautiful here. I wish I took pictures more often. I make $15.00/hr working a seasonal job here at a really upscale resort that gives me a free ski pass. I'd been planning on going back to school but now I feel like I'm having more fun and making more money than I ever would be taking some stupid sociology class.

strobogo

Banned
I'm interested in easy to make whiskey drinks. I usually just stick with a Canadian whiskey and Coke Zero/Diet Coke. What else mixes well?

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah it's fuckin beautiful here. I wish I took pictures more often. I make $15.00/hr working a seasonal job here at a really upscale resort that gives me a free ski pass. I'd been planning on going back to school but now I feel like I'm having more fun and making more money than I ever would be taking some stupid sociology class.
That honestly sounds excellent wool, I'm envious. All I want is to be making enough money for things like rent and bills to not be a worry. Add to that some amazing views and peace of mind and that's all I could really ask for.

I talked to a guy in Washington today about work. There's a chance I may work in Redmond/move there. It depends how the hiring manager responds to the email this guy sent him, but he's out of town until Friday so I'll hear next week. He said I'd have a phone interview with them most likely.

ShinFuYux

At first, I thought my thread making abilities was revoked because I wasnt making good, interesting threads. But now, I'm like wtf? I see stupid topics all over gaf and no one says anything against it! So, I'm curious, do I need a certain amount of posts or am I just... banned from making threads?

AcridMeat

Banned
FarCry 3 or Witcher 2 you guys? Need to kill the backlog.
Depends what you're in for. Far Cry 3 is one of the more fun open worlds to run around in. Knifing sharks and stuff. Witcher 2 is one of the best RPGs in recent years.

ShinFuYux you have 7 posts, you need something like 300 or 400 before you can post/become a member not just junior.

I'm having some Portland stout. "Royal Anne Cherry Stout". I don't taste any cherry, which is good because I was worried it would be a fruity mess. Family left it here over the holidays.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
At first, I thought my thread making abilities was revoked because I wasnt making good, interesting threads. But now, I'm like wtf? I see stupid topics all over gaf and no one says anything against it! So, I'm curious, do I need a certain amount of posts or am I just... banned from making threads?
I think it's 300 before you're a real member and can make threads. Just chill.

Far Cry is fun but it's not Witcher 2 good

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Depends what you're in for. Far Cry 3 is one of the more fun open worlds to run around in. Knifing sharks and stuff. Witcher 2 is one of the best RPGs in recent years.

I'd say I'm about 30% through FarCry 3, just got to the second area in Witcher 2. Probably rolling FarCry 3, dont want to play too long. Man, back when I had a bunch of free time I invested in a lot of games that you just have to set a lot of time to enjoy, now I wish I had more games I can just get 20-40 minutes of fun and bail out. Games just aren't the priority they used to be.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'd say I'm about 30% through FarCry 3, just got to the second area in Witcher 2. Probably rolling FarCry 3, dont want to play too long. Man, back when I had a bunch of free time I invested in a lot of games that you just have to set a lot of time to enjoy, now I wish I had more games I can just get 20-40 minutes of fun and bail out. Games just aren't the priority they used to be.
I hear you, completely. That's why stuff like Spelunky is amazing.

Surface of Me

I hear you, completely. That's why stuff like Spelunky is amazing.

My 3DS has been great for this. Specially DKCR. It's on my 360 I just have a bunch of RPGs and story driven FPS. I cant even remember where, when, or for how much I got Singularity, but its fun. Hopefully the 360 version of Titanfall will be good, need a new MP game.

Chain smokin cigs, I'm ashamed of myself.

ScrubJay

heh, guess whos licensed to sell booze in Texas.

< this guy, right here.

I've already broken the rules for the test, but I faked it and passe anyway. Good for me, heh. More money, more problems.

FairyD

For the daily drinkers here, have you guys noticed a dependence on the alcohol? Lately I've been doing a couple shots of whiskey before work in the mornings. Today I've decided to not drink this morning and I'm noticing that I'm just craving that drink right now just to calm myself down and feel normal.

For the daily drinkers here, have you guys noticed a dependence on the alcohol? Lately I've been doing a couple shots of whiskey before work in the mornings. Today I've decided to not drink this morning and I'm noticing that I'm just craving that drink right now just to calm myself down and feel normal.

Not sure how many people here are that hardcore but I can say thats a dangerous path my man. I have been there before, and the answer is yes. You will crave it and become very agitated and the tremors... the fucking tremors are the worst. If you want to talk to someone about it feel free to PM me. I am still a daily drinker and by all accounts I am a textbook functioning alcoholic. However, when I was in the boat that your riding in I did cut alcohol out of my life all together for 90 days to "get my mind right". Waking up craving a drink is a really big RED FLAG. You do not wanna go there.

Surface of Me

Damn dude. =/ I've been drinking more since I quit weed for the moment, normally just have 1 or 2 beers after work. I can go a day or two without drinking fine though. Right now my biggest fear is da beer belly.

kehs

Banned
I forgot that bendryl gives you the runs.

I've never slept so good though, god damn I felt like a pulsating starfish.

coldvein

Banned
i touched some pulsating starfishes a while ago, it was weird. along with some weird anemones and barnacles and shit.

sea life is gross except for whales, sharks, dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom