• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Swear to god I got a picture with Andrew Wiggins tonight lol.

drunk as fuck tho. 2.75 for a shot at some college bar I've never been to. Wtf/?

strobogo

Banned
Had my traditional whiskey/coke zero. Finished it and took a sleeping pill. Didn't take, so I decided to have another drink while watching Memphis wrasslin and listening to Dio era Sabbath.

J. Bravo

wait did ku play at home tonight and are you from kc and hi op here reppin

yup yup chillin olathe right now was at the hawk earlier tonight and some party at the connection. we went party --> hawk ---> party (saw wiggins) --> home after someone jumped through the fucking window. we just straight dipped after that lol.

Had my traditional whiskey/coke zero. Finished it and took a sleeping pill. Didn't take, so I decided to have another drink while watching Memphis wrasslin and listening to Dio era Sabbath.
Be careful with that shit, dude. Really dangerous combination.

The wrasslin' and the Sabbath on the other hand is a great combination.

OG Loc

This is my hangover savior
2Jk8gvm.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Post it here if you do.

We had bloody mary's now beers and I ate another supercookie. I'm already having fun but once that shit kicks in...

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Don't worry Snuggles. I'm here. Why is Tequila so smooth? Like, really. Why is it so much easier to down than anything else?

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Don't worry Snuggles. I'm here. Why is Tequila so smooth? Like, really. Why is it so much easier to down than anything else?

It is God's nectar, dood.

Sometimes I wonder if one small little insignificant decision could have completely changed my life.

Of course it might have.

Man I was so tired all weekend, didnt do shit. Well I did actually get a lot of errands and other shit done, but no fun stuff. Just kicked back with my boys. Slept 6PM to 12 AM just now. Glad there is no school in the morning. Thank you Martin Luther King, Jr.

Pretty stoned right now.

Had to catch up on the thread. Went nuts with NFL yesterday. cracked around noon and went until 2AM. Ended up at the bar playing arcade bowling during 4th quarter of Seahawks game.

Good Times. Flying out to Denver on Friday morning. Should also be good times.

Surface of Me

All out of liquor. Gonna make a run Wednesday. Should I stick to the tequila, rum, and vodka combo or spice things up? Not too big a fan of whiskey.

Salsa

had a cool 15 day vacation

and now I'm going back

with venezuela girl

who arrives tomorrow

daaannnggg time to drink

she's gonna bring me some sweet ass rum

Surface of Me

First day back from break and it's already the same old bullshit.

Nice.

I feel ya, talkin bout school?

You guys see my shoulder thread? My fucking shoulder popped out and right back in today. Hurt like a little bitch. Hurts a little now, hope it doesn't turn to serious. Thinking about it now, I had a pretty intense poop earlier and completely forgot about it during, gotta be a good sign. Also broke my no weed during the school week rule because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom