• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

venezuela arrived yesterday, feared it was gonna be awkward, wasn't, rum she brought me was great, sex was great, life's good

Whats up crew. I just made it out to Denver. I did have a Coors Light on the plane at 6:48 EST just to do it.

Now at my friends apartment sipping a dales pale ale.

Time for some brewery action downtown today.

Lets Drink.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
In an edibles daze (again), hypnotized by Spelunky. I could use a few beers but it's so cold out that I could literally die.

J. Bravo

Just trying to get home. Mt girl is 45 mins away. Might be visiting her tomorrow. Love autocorrect

edit abou to texst my manger and tell him im gonna be shitty tomorrow at work...............

I've been meaning for two weeks to get alcohol but I'm on this shitty sleep schedule where I wake up at around 2 AM and then fall asleep somewhere around 3 PM.

So every day I miss the liquor store.
I'm literally too lazy to get drunk.

enemyairship

Neo Member
I've been meaning to drink to a looooong time.
Gotta go to church with relatives soon and trying to stay awake. House parties are the worst when you want to get drunk and then be sober sooner rather than later.

Any suggestions? If you are an east coaster (US) there is a wawa near my FYI

I've been meaning for two weeks to get alcohol but I'm on this shitty sleep schedule where I wake up at around 2 AM and then fall asleep somewhere around 3 PM.

So every day I miss the liquor store.
I'm literally too lazy to get drunk.
How on earth do you get onto that schedule?

I've been meaning to drink to a looooong time.
Gotta go to church with relatives soon and trying to stay awake. House parties are the worst when you want to get drunk and then be sober sooner rather than later.

Any suggestions? If you are an east coaster (US) there is a wawa near my FYI
I take it you're not 21? If you were, I'd just recommend drinking earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom