• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mmx824bjJa1s76rs3o1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just going to lay on my bed all day today. I was supposed to go do some graffiti or something with a girl but I think we broke up or something.

Smuggler, I have a new thought technology for you.

Wool

I'm just going to lay on my bed all day today. I was supposed to go do some graffiti or something with a girl but I think we broke up or something.

You're a squirrel and she's an acorn, it was never meant to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6IZecaMttM

Were any of you old enough to appreciate the end of the Millenium with drinking and excess? Minus? Riggs? That had to be the best night ever. For all we know, humans might never get to experience the end of a millennium again.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Were any of you old enough to appreciate the end of the Millenium with drinking and excess? Minus? Riggs? That had to be the best night ever. For all we know, humans might never get to experience the end of a millennium again.
That's probably what they said back in one thousand.

Minus_Me

You're a squirrel and she's an acorn, it was never meant to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6IZecaMttM

I got invited to a friends cottage. I remember being pretty drunk and stuff. A lot of people lost their virginity that night, but not me. I spent the night thinking over stuff with the girl who's visiting soon if you remember me posting about it. It was her place, and we kinda just drank and smoked till the sun came up.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just got some new pillows at Target, and colored index cards. w00t. Onto bevmo.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I am so fucking greasy. I look amazing. Man, it's gonna be such a tragedy when I shower.
I got a six pack of session, a pranQster and a cider. Gonna continue modern marvels and check out arrested development at some point.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
PH FUCK I JUST GOT INVITED TO A PARTY

It's my best friend's aunts birthday party, apparently he's really drunk. His wife just called.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm out but it's one of those nights where I'm surrounded by people but feel completely alone. Maybe I should drink more.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Manny will do the dating and I'll do the banging. He'll take her out and get her juiced up with his poems and I'll come in and seal the deal.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ok.
Sorry these arent scanned properly ive never really used a scaner before.
also, typing on a physical keyboard feels weird
without further ado, me and mah bros.

I hit the sober wall on tonight's essay (3/8 pages). Just did two shots of whiskey and cracked open a beer. I should rocket through the rest now.

Write drunk. Edit sober.

I love San Diego. I'm thinking I may head down there for a few days this summer. Any of you acorns want to get drunk on Pacific Beach with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom