• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So there's something inherently negative about wanting one specific person? I don't debase myself for a crack at dat ass.
it means he'd rather have mutual respect and reciprocity in all things regarding romantic relationships.
Oh. Well ok. It just sounds so differently and accusatory.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Things aren't always equal in relationships. I've experienced both sides of this and it's just the way it is. Not every feeling or action can be reciprocated, what matters is respect and awareness. And sensitivity.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Things aren't always equal in relationships. I've experienced both sides of this and it's just the way it is. Not every feeling or action can be reciprocated, what matters is respect and awareness. And sensitivity.

well that's all the things a simp lacks. he gets little to no respect, he is unaware of the fact that he gets nothing in return often times rationalizing a negative as something absurdly positive, delusional. lastly, he is always overly sensitive while the girl is often times insensitive or does little to stop the cycle of simpery..

AcridMeat

Banned
Wow

Titty clubs are way better when the girks are hot
Is your wife with you?

The Fast & Furious franchise is becoming the best thing in my life right now. It's a little upsetting and yet not at all.

Jtwo we should really hang out soon, I've got free time for the next month. That Anamanaguchi, are you all about it?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The new arrested development is actually pretty good.

Live deeply. Skate through life. :^O

See this exchange between kisaya and cop is bascially what happens in there all the time.

Some guy: you're a cutie
Some girl: no youuuuuu
some guy: awwww
some girl: <3<3

All this while they make faces for the cam. What happened to keeping it real man? and then eggmans in there being his usual dumb ass.

Kisaya

See this exchange between kisaya and cop is bascially what happens in there all the time.

Some guy: you're a cutie
Some girl: no youuuuuu
some guy: awwww
some girl: <3<3

All this while they make faces for the cam. What happened to keeping it real man? and then eggmans in there being his usual dumb ass.

I'm not paying attention to tinychat so I don't know what you're talking about :)

Style...lets just say kis has a nice ass.

no you!!! ;3

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Okay eloquent, have fun being a douchebag.

I just thought we could all get along
I want to be a Le Mans race car driver.

I would be too scared, you seen that shit in monaco? Some crashes were naasty

tumblr_mlim65rOsl1rokyr7o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom