• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just woke up.
I'm drinking a beer.

Bummed those photos didnt scan properly, on my end if you zoom in enough they work.
I'll try to crop them tomorrow, they're the best photos ever. I had so much fun. It was funny, I bro'd down with my buddies dad after he left. Also, for a 50 year old lady his aunt is super hot.

Wool

In my experience, all women from Vermont are gorgeous, outdoorsy brunettes who wear jean jackets with skirts and flip flops. For some reason there are a lot of them in Western Montana.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hi.
Do you guys ever wonder if you fetishize your own sadness as a very complicated form of performance art?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
fuckin 8.4% real cider is gonna turn me mad, people drink it like its water and then are surprised when we wont serve them anymore

why cant we have yanks like you who can handle their drink, brits just drink as much as they can without physically drowning

Tie

Neo Member
8.4%. Any chance k cider?! One of the final nights out at uni, feel like this chapter in my life is finally coming to an end :( Have a few events at the su lined up though, so it's not quite over just yet :) £1 a pint is glorious btw!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've always really liked your icon Copernicus.
I'm at my moms house drinking a beer and watching the bachelor.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nice. Just had a rainy walk home thinking about Kevin and I check and he's still hanging! Drinking a celebratory PBR!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Tiny chat doesn't work on ios, and it's a bunch of bullshit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Kind of terrible, but ok. I'm sick of my job. I've apparently got this promotion, but it's gonna take a while. This girl I hang with all the time is convinced she's immune to my charm, which is just not true. I drink 6+ nights a week and currently only have single ply toilet paper. I don't eat enough and have been slacking on the cooking. I just got new pillows which is comfortable, my cat makes a mess in her litter box frequently. But things are alright, you know? I'm riding my bike and making a lot of killer mixes. Gaming is exciting right now, my haircut is good. Idk, I lay in bed all day before work feeling sorry for myself and replaying the anxieties of my dreams the night before but once I get to work I see how much people like me. I'm smiled at, I talk in a higher pitched voice, sometimes girls giggle when I walk by. I just wish I liked me, I'm so relentlessly shallow and consumeristic I sometimes worry about my undershirt being a little ripped or the fact that bottom teeth aren't perfect. I've stopped wearing socks because their aesthetics don't please me so my feet kind of smell. But I ride my bike. I want to date my friends 50 year old aunt, I mentioned it to him but he thought I was joking. I'm depressed, but it's funny. I'm just lonely. My genius gets the best of me.

How about y'all?

kehs

Banned
Shit all I gotta do is make top poster in drunk thread and android thread.

Plus get laid with a tight box.

Its never gonna happen.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The only acceptable terms are vagina and pussy.

Box is almost as disgusting as gash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom