• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I don't know what to buy anymore. Getting all these mixed messages on everything.

It's too bad Robert Geller dip dyes are all sold out but even then it's too hot to wear outside. The acne's will be sitting in a closet for a long time.

I like her nights. a bit thin for my tastes but she is hot.

Minus_Me

You know how many goatherders busted their ass for an entire lifetime just so their children could have the opportunities some of us have?

The problem is I don't find meaning in my life. Hate to sound so melodramatic considering I want for nothing, but I have to be truthful to myself. All this stuff doesn't mean much to me and probably explains my alcoholism in part.

supergiz

It's Monday night. Moved into my new apartment in phoenix. Just walked 4 miles to the English pub so I can re live my days in Japan. Plan on getting drunk and taxiing it back because my life sucks right now.

Now that twich streaming is on xbox I'm gonna do some midnights at midnight if anyone wants to see it.

Now featuring fifa rage which I promise is absolutely insane.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
From what I've seen the only streams that get watched say GIRL GAMER or whatever.

My dream is to have a healthy living and run a home full of adopted cuddly critters. Cats, dogs, rodents that can't get ate, etc.

AcridMeat

Banned
Slowly getting back into Dark Souls. Just beat the gaping mouth dragon tonight.

Minus that is the life indeed.

Style post when you're on I'll witness some rage.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Cool what's ur play style like right now?

Titanfall isn't working and I'm about to just play more dks.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I only have PS4 so Titanfall is like whatever.. I'll just go out and play real life insteadz

Z is close to period

This girl weirded me out tonight.

Salsa

apparently I broke a speaker at this friend's party

i've also recieved messages from 2 different people basically being angry. one's a girl I dont know that well and apparently I talked to her a lot and told her his ex is seeing someone else (I have no idea if this is true or not, maybe I found out that same night) and she was demanding more answers regarding that and I dont know what the fuck she's talking about

anyway, yeah, got real shitfaced for the first time in a long time. I dont remember anything at all and apparently breaking my phone was the least of my worries. what an ass, feels bad.

FairyD

You guys ever have a panic attack while drunk? I've been having panic attacks lately before going into work. A common theme has been that I've had them while I was drunk. I'm wondering if it's because i've been getting drunk in the mornings or if it's a legitimate panic attack. I've had about 5 or so panic attacks in the past two weeks and 4/5 times I've been drunk at the time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can't imagine caring about anything enough while drunk to have a panic attack.

I got destroyed last night. Closed out the bars on a Monday night, which was terrible idea. I'm still reeling from it. I spent so much fucking money, dear god.

I had the most intimate hug with some random, cute milf last night. We didn't even talk or anything, we just had an embrace. It was weird but cool.

EDIT - I should stop editing this post.

coldvein

Banned
sometimes we chop.

IMG950037_zps137e0a24.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

EloquentM

aka Mannny
apparently I broke a speaker at this friend's party

i've also recieved messages from 2 different people basically being angry. one's a girl I dont know that well and apparently I talked to her a lot and told her his ex is seeing someone else (I have no idea if this is true or not, maybe I found out that same night) and she was demanding more answers regarding that and I dont know what the fuck she's talking about

anyway, yeah, got real shitfaced for the first time in a long time. I dont remember anything at all and apparently breaking my phone was the least of my worries. what an ass, feels bad.

I got a message from GF basically telling me to fuck off. I'll just fuck off into the sunset alone. Goodbye.
Got damn y'all.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm def in the mood to get my machete out and chop some shit. Sometimes I fucking hate pretty much everything, like now.

AcridMeat

Banned
sometimes we chop.

IMG950037_zps137e0a24.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Did not notice the karate hand at the ready. Just in case the blade doesn't do the job.

It's my dad's birthday. Not a day goes by at this point where I'm not worried about the worst happening and being parentless. I need to prep my sorry ass more because I don't want to live a life of struggle meals.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acrid and I are friends on origin that's basically family

AcridMeat

Banned
I just realized how self centered that post came across. It's more driving the point home on how bad of a person I am and how good they are to me.

arab

I just realized how self centered that post came across. It's more driving the point home on how bad of a person I am and how good they are to me.

why do you think you're a bad person? it's not like your a murdering rapist drug fiend hitler type

i'd say your worst quality is that you're part of our glorious drunk thread family

AcridMeat

Banned
Bad more in the "malfunctioning member of society" sense and less bad in an "evil" sense.

I didn't mean to get livejournal in here. I appreciate what you guys say though thanks.

What are you having Manny? I'm picking up some Riesling and cheesecake for my dad in a bit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I could go for a drink right about now.

also i think my cat is losing weight finally

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't really been getting super blotto lately. I've started swimming which is very very tiring. I have been baked out of my gourd though. It feels like summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom