• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I remember mine because up until that I point I thought I was invicible. We were crushing beers at the beach and next thing I know I'm on the ground, unable to move, wondering how it got so dark out. I've had countless black outs since then, but mostly just brown outs these days since I'm now vaguely aware of my limits.
ZvC.png

Minus_Me

I have a bad impression of LA from my travels there. A lot of people come off as super fake and their opinions aren't their own. I'm totally generalizing since you guys seem super.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sitting naked on a leather chair right now and its delightful.

can we do an la meetup and mack on hipster chicks with dad issues?

I'm going to sliverlake with my friend and his boyfriend, fly down and chill with us.

I have a bad impression of LA from my travels there. A lot of people come off as super fake and their opinions aren't their own. I'm totally generalizing since you guys seem super.

I've been here almost 2 years. You have to come here and get to know people from the city. They'll show you a whole different more authentic side. A lot of people visit and see the part of town that tourist visit.

Minus_Me

I've been here almost 2 years. You have to come here and get to know people from the city. They'll show you a whole different more authentic side. A lot of people visit and see the part of town that tourist visit.

Always figured that was the case, but holy hell going out with people was a weird experience of constant one up men ship. Especially weird was when a client brought his 19 year old daughter and her friends to liven up the festivities.

Joe Rogan said it best man. LA is full of people who come here wanting to be stars and big shots, thinking they have some right to that destiny. Why would you wanna be surrounded by people like that.

The people that made it are worse man. They have no reason to be humble anymore and the power not to have to.

Not true. A lot of really famous people are nice and down to earth. Although when I hang with my friend's boss it is horrible. His friends were just bad people and giant assholes.

coldvein

Banned
i was born in germany

seriously tho i prefer italy to france.

minus about to chime in and explain which country has better yacht docking. i dont want to hear it dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom