• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy's country side is amazing. Never liked Rome.

Germany is where I became a man. I love that country. Made a lot of people I still call my friends. Sometimes wished I stayed there but at the same time a lot of shit happened so I came back to Cali.

I don't know if I will ever visit Paris again. One day I might get drunk enough to tell y'all why.

Italy's country side is amazing. Never liked Rome.

Germany is where I became a man. I love that country. Made a lot of people I still call my friends. Sometimes wished I stayed there but at the same time a lot of shit happened so I came back to Cali.

I don't know if I will ever visit Paris again. One day I might get drunk enough to tell y'all why.

I'mma go with a Before Sunset type deal.

Wool

Sounds like B.O.

rjC.png

rjC.png

rjC.png

rjC.png

rjC.png

rjC.png

rjC.png

rjC.png

rjC.png

rjC.png

Oops.

B.O is the worst

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
we need 84 five second .gifs about the end of the world for the new ot

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Somebody hold my hand while I count to three. I could do it alone but I feel anxiety.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i need a mod over here to handle these pigs
im not even sure i know how to clean this jacket if i were to get imprinted upon

the twitch emails for midnights at midnight are really inconsistent; sometimes it'll get sent the moment you start broadcasting and sometimes it'll send hours later

frustrating, man

second day in a row i get home from school and pass out until 1am

well sure but you can still bang fake

edit: i really want to get leather pants. not making a thread tho.

real talk I'm copping SLP leather pants tomorrow

From my experience that's the westside.

rip bestside

Not true. A lot of really famous people are nice and down to earth. Although when I hang with my friend's boss it is horrible. His friends were just bad people and giant assholes.

this is true. i've never met an ass-holish famous person. in fact, i'd say that, on average, they are far nicer than then the normal people i meet.

If it wasn't for shopping and movies I wouldn't go to the west side. The best bars are downtown. The best food is in K-Town. Silverlake is a nicer place to chill. The west and Hollywood just suck.

nah, i'm actually not a huge fan of the westside. when i come back form college, i'm moving straight into downtown.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like shit for how much I drank last night. I had a beer and a glass of wine a home, web out and had three IPAs and then on my way home grabbed two tallboys. This is over like a 6 hour period.

I guess my tolerance is just at a low point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom